Leaves Turning Yellow!! Help!!

• Thread starter CC19680
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CC19680

Hello. First time grower am doing outdoor 53N latitude early skunk indica dominant hybrid. The leaves are turning yellow with brown patches. ive been told i need calmag, boy i work with says it doesn't look good n he thinks its dying. Ive ordered calmag but not here for another 2 days. Can it be saved??? Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers in advance C

Leaves turning yellow help
J

joel.keygrow

You do need cal mag, but out of curiosity what is your source of potassium? Calcium and Potassium deficiencies can sometimes look very similar.

Toaster79

Toaster79

She's hungry and she's cold. Find a different strain for your area. Might even look into autoflowers of good size to plant and harvest them earlier. If you have lots of fog in the morning or generally high humidity in the morning and in the evening you wont be left with much to harvest not destroyed by the bud rot.

Madbud

Madbud

Hello. First time grower am doing outdoor 53N latitude early skunk indica dominant hybrid. The leaves are turning yellow with brown patches. ive been told i need calmag, boy i work with says it doesn't look good n he thinks its dying. Ive ordered calmag but not here for another 2 days. Can it be saved??? Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers in advance C
She looks sick alright, droopy leaves. My advice find some unsulfured blackstrap molasses and shake it up in a 20 oz bottle of water, crush two aspirin and let them dissolve in the molasses water. When the crushed aspirin doesnt settle to the bottom mix it with two gallons of water, stir it and water the plant. Takes an hour or two for the aspirin to dissolve but it will help the plants immune system and the molasses is good for everything. Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom