Led 600watt Full Spectrum Advice...

• Thread starter rookie208
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rookie208

My plants just all sprouted, my light is set at 40Veg/15Bloom, running 18/6 on time... It is a
VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series VT600 600W LED Grow Light. (picture included)

I am 12 inches above the plant. Pictures included with this post...

My buddy said I should Lower it even more to 3inches. is he right? And is 40/15 right for new sprouts?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Also, for further lighting, like when to switch up intensity and start moving higher... that info will help as well.

Thank you!

Led 600watt full spectrum advice
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 2
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 3
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 4
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 5
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 6
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 7
Led 600watt full spectrum advice 8
R

rookie208

Interesting, is that why i have a little yellowing? And then you move closer as time goes on? Do you also happen to know what settings are ideal? Everyone has a diff opinion. I'm at 40/15 right now Veg/bloom- Goes to 100 for both. Thank you!!

newh

newh

I run mine full blast and let the plants grow to them.Those little bulbs are very intense and most have magnifying lenses

R

rookie208

I run mine full blast and let the plants grow to them.Those little bulbs are very intense and most have magnifying lenses

So, 100/100 the whole time and just raise it? Stretching wont occur?

sixstring

sixstring

Looks good to me,plants don't seem too stretchy so I think your good.if you use too little light or you have it too high they will stretch/reach for the sky. I run about 20w per square ft for veg and 30 to 40w per square ft for flower with my LEDs.

GBAUTO

GBAUTO

I've found that seedlings will do well on low light but as soon as it produces its 1st set of real leaves I increase light levels. I use a basic PAR meter and I get really good growth in veg @300ppfd but I crank up the output in flower and try to keep the canopy above 500. Main thing I've found using blurple leds is the plants will tolerate being much closer to the light because heat is less of an issue.
Like every grow I've done-experiment-see how the plants respond and use that info to make changes.

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve never had good luck with LED’s on seedlings, clones. T5 till they get bigger, but yours look like they’re ok. Good luck

Top Bottom