Led Glasses ?? Needed For Growing

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

can some one recommend a good pair of LED glass'es seem they run for 15.00 to over 100.00 a pair. I feel one needs them when growing with LED's . One thing I have a problem with is than they make it hard to see a plant issue when using them, may because it's a cheap pair. Have to take plant from under light to see plant to identify issues . Thoughts - Please -----------------PEACE

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I bought a pair on Amazon that fit over prescription glasses. They seem to work but I never end up using them. it's just not as good as regular lighting to work on Plants. I always just turn the led lights off and turn the regular light on.

Last edited:
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

can some one recommend a good pair of LED glass'es seem they run for 15.00 to over 100.00 a pair. I feel one needs them when growing with LED's . One thing I have a problem with is than they make it hard to see a plant issue when using them, may because it's a cheap pair. Have to take plant from under light to see plant to identify issues . Thoughts - Please -----------------PEACE

I use a cheap pair I bought off Amazon and def helps but honstly I forget to put them on half the time lol

IMG 6993
Freshone

Freshone

Welding store 10-15 bucks,tough and last a long time too.

Top Bottom