Led Growers Unite... What Fixture Do You Use?

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desertdweler

Desertdweler

The amount of questions I asked those guys was maybe a little excessive. But, the funny thing is they had an answer that made sense within one day, every time. And it was a three round barrage of detailed crap I wanted to know!!!

I was amazed.

brazel

brazel

I love led but 4000k full spec for me. I have a Cree cob I made, apache tech, mars, timber, area 51, black dog, quantum board, hps and mh, hans panel..Probably one or two more I forget. Most sit in the closet, some I let people borrow or I give them away when no longer wanted

Watts they range from 90 to 1000

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

Ok..... Start a new thread, but give it a week before saying no-one is interested.
Doesnt seem anyone is interested when I do..

Gonna get me one of or two of those quantum boards someday.. and hope.

Someone will help... just wait for it!

peekotrain

peekotrain

I just purchased a spydr x plus.... the only problem I have is my plant tops are turning slightly yellow one guy on here recommended co2 but I run a perpetual harvest so I always have something in flowering and heard co2 can screw with your last 2 weeks of flower, but he said he never had a problem. just wondering if anyone else has any input on that.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

My mother is doing fine.. She just does silly things. But yes.. To be honest.. the people who know what they are doing, arent the ones who came in offering bad advice. Not to step all over anyones feelers.

Peekotrain, Pics if you can?

peekotrain

peekotrain

My mother is doing fine.. She just does silly things. But yes.. To be honest.. the people who know what they are doing, arent the ones who came in offering bad advice. Not to step all over anyones feelers.

Peekotrain, Pics if you can?
yeah man I'll attempt to put some pics up later tonight I'll have to put some together but I'm very computer illiterate, so not sure how successful it will be

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

yeah man I'll attempt to out some pics up later tonight I'll have to put some together but I'm very computer illiterate, so not sure how successful it will be

Alright. Pics tend to be one of the best ways we can help here.

peekotrain

peekotrain

yeah man for sure, I'll try to figure it out and post some when I can.
yeah man for sure, I'll try to figure it out and post some when I can.
20180221 200248
20180221 200527
20180221 200536

peekotrain

peekotrain

Friggin lush bro, berry nice.
Yeah man thank you ... I posted these because I'm getting a little bit of yellowing on the tops.... I want to bring the light closer but was afraid to.... I just bought fluence's light dimmer and also about to set up co2.... so any suggestions I'm all ears

Dan789

Dan789

Hey @peekotrain, noticed similar yellowing of my plants under my new light (COB type, all in bloom though, not Fluence). Those under my bluple lights haven’t done the same thing though they’re all getting the same strength feedings. Looks great, lush, good job.

Last edited:
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Yeah man thank you ... I posted these because I'm getting a little bit of yellowing on the tops.... I want to bring the light closer but was afraid to.... I just bought fluence's light dimmer and also about to set up co2.... so any suggestions I'm all ears
Generally plant growth at the tips starts out more yellow than older growth. Your plants look great to me. Just growing very fast. If it continues to yellow then you may need to change something.

peekotrain

peekotrain

Hey @peekotrain, noticed similar yellowing of my plants under my new light (COB type, all in bloom though, not Fluence). Those under my bluple lights haven’t done the same thing though they’re all getting the same strength feedings. Looks great, lush, good job.
Yeah man doesn't look super serious didn't think it was a huge deal just never experienced it under hps.... and thanx for the comments back

Top Bottom