Lemon Mirengue

• Thread starter Bison
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bison

Bison

Just transplanted a few clones of my keeper, #3. It's kush leaning in structure. She smells like the lemon oreos with jelly in the center with the taste to match. This round I'm running a heavier P mix for the supersoil. She is under an air cooled 600w hortilux blue mh. The room is cooled by filtered fresh air.

Still in veg for a few more weeks, here she is 3 days after transplant

20161116 022017

Bison

Bison

Got the girls into their tomato cages. Each is in a 7 gallon container with organic supersoil. I'll be flipping them probably this upcoming weekend. This pheno has nice, hollow stems, and it responds well to both topping and super cropping. I'll give them a trim when I flip them, and I'll take a picture of their stems, quite sturdy

20161128 180036

mancdank

mancdank

Got the girls into their tomato cages. Each is in a 7 gallon container with organic supersoil. I'll be flipping them probably this upcoming weekend. This pheno has nice, hollow stems, and it responds well to both topping and super cropping. I'll give them a trim when I flip them, and I'll take a picture of their stems, quite sturdy

View attachment 648895
What do u think of the strain bro I'm really liking it tbh biggest issue I've got is I've ended up with 4 pheno and can't make up my mind and can't bring my self to pull the trigger on any of them

Bison

Bison

@mancdank, I chose the lemon kush pheno because I felt the smell was more nuanced and sweet. While not the fastest vegger, the more sativa pheno was the most aggressive, she is still quick. She's also pretty easy to grow and keep healthy. She might be the best cut in my garden atm

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank, I chose the lemon kush pheno because I felt the smell was more nuanced and sweet. While not the fastest vegger, the more sativa pheno was the most aggressive, she is still quick. She's also pretty easy to grow and keep healthy. She might be the best cut in my garden atm
I've ended up with 2 kushie and 2 hazie all are fire I just can't decide a real good run of all is needed to be sure

Bison

Bison

In the process of flipping the girls tonight. Swapping in hortilux hps lamps in for the mhs. Also installing a dehumidifier and prepping a side area for tester clones. In 10 ish weeks, I'll get to see if my improvements made a difference

20161201 161333

20161201 161953

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

In the process of flipping the girls tonight. Swapping in hortilux hps lamps in for the mhs. Also installing a dehumidifier and prepping a side area for tester clones. In 10 ish weeks, I'll get to see if my improvements made a difference

View attachment 649546
View attachment 649547

Looks like some happy and healthy girls. Can't wait to see these girls in flower and throwing buds. :D

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
What up Bison? It's been a min since I stopped by the farm. I hope all is good bro...ladies are looking happy for sure. Peace

Bison

Bison

@highersolutions Hey bro! Doing well over here. Got 2 keeper space jams, and I kinda want to cross them to C99 to enhance the pineapple smell and flavor. Right now one smells like sweet pineapple and the other like Malibu rum. How are things in your neck of the woods?

@Irietime It's in the works. I plan on running the Cherry Cream Pie with the Pink seeds I just picked up

@usstoner @Moto Thanks guys! I'm excited to see how these perform under hps

Not much to show quite yet. It's 3 days into flower and they're beginning stretch. Sorry for the hps shot, I'll get a shot just before lights on at the one week mark

20161205 235050

mancdank

mancdank

@highersolutions Hey bro! Doing well over here. Got 2 keeper space jams, and I kinda want to cross them to C99 to enhance the pineapple smell and flavor. Right now one smells like sweet pineapple and the other like Malibu rum. How are things in your neck of the woods?

@Irietime It's in the works. I plan on running the Cherry Cream Pie with the Pink seeds I just picked up

@usstoner @Moto Thanks guys! I'm excited to see how these perform under hps

Not much to show quite yet. It's 3 days into flower and they're beginning stretch. Sorry for the hps shot, I'll get a shot just before lights on at the one week mark

View attachment 650556
Hps or not u can see if a plant looks healthy or not and them lady's look real happy :)

Bison

Bison

Day 15 of flower. They are starting to kink up and form tops. They have the hairs which will form trichomes in the next few days. I get a hint of smell brushing past them as I work, very excited to see her develop! The only filter is my pair of method 7s

20161218 042507

20161218 042452

mancdank

mancdank

Day 15 of flower. They are starting to kink up and form tops. They have the hairs which will form trichomes in the next few days. I get a hint of smell brushing past them as I work, very excited to see her develop! The only filter is my pair of method 7s

View attachment 653470

View attachment 653469
The more I work with this strain the more impressive she gets that sweet lemon smell that comes real early in flower is a instant mouth waterer and I've still not been able to cull any yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom