Lemon Skunk Mom used in Electric Larry Land project

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This is my Lemon Skunk Mom at 5 weeks in 12/12.. Huge Yielder, with an open structure, and a nice stretch which makes for plenty of room for nice chunky, big buds.... 100% Lemon Smell, no under-tones of anything else, just pure Lemons..... Great Day time high... Literally one of my all time favorite smokes.. The taste, The smell and the clear, up-high makes her special IMO. And on top of all of that, She is completely done in 9 weeks.

I hit my Lemon Skunk Mom with an opened structured Lemon Larry male to make Electric Larry Land....

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit024.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit032.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit025.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit027.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/grapefruit031.jpg

I will give out a few Tester packs to a few deserving people and will do another generational In-Cross before they get released to the public. Both parents have very similar structures, same branching, same stretch and both have a very open structure and few fan leaves which makes for great light penetration.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Nice fat nugs you got going on,look like some tastey stuff.Well done!!:pimp:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice fat nugs you got going on,look like some tastey stuff.Well done!!:pimp:

Thanks bro...and they still have the "Fattening" up stage to go....Still have another 3-4 weeks till harvest...Had to tie them up already, the stems aren't strong enough to support the flowers, which is ALWAYS a Great thing!

The Lemon Skunk is going to add ALOT of yield and a distinct lemon taste/smell to the Lemon Larry... I think these 2 strains are a match made in Marijuana Heaven.........

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

The ladies get any fatter you better double tie them.Looks like she will produce massive amounts,which is always sweet.Cant wait to see the ladies done and what you get from them.Wish I had a scratch and sniff screen... scratch,sniff,sniff.....ahhhh!!!:rastadancing:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
WOW that's some tasty looking skunk!!! Only when talking about cannabis do you hear tasty and skunk in the same sentence lol any way she looks BOMB and this sounds amazing straight lemon head suprise can't Waite for your next drop bro you defiantly are making some killa original crosses these are gonna be epic no doubt!!! Hope all is well.
P.G

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
The ladies get any fatter you better double tie them.Looks like she will produce massive amounts,which is always sweet.Cant wait to see the ladies done and what you get from them.Wish I had a scratch and sniff screen... scratch,sniff,sniff.....ahhhh!!!:rastadancing:

Thanks Bro.. Yeah, She is a yielder man, and teh buds are dense too, which is ALWAYS a must or its not a keeper, IMO....
I'll take some more pics soon, She gets bigger every day....Still have a few weeks to go...Im expecting football sized colas...in a 3 galllon pot....not bad...The quality is better than teh yield though IMO, The high is The Perfect Day Time high....All in the head...really clear high...Perfect for wake'n'bake...

more pics to come soon....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
WOW that's some tasty looking skunk!!! Only when talking about cannabis do you hear tasty and skunk in the same sentence lol any way she looks BOMB and this sounds amazing straight lemon head suprise can't Waite for your next drop bro you defiantly are making some killa original crosses these are gonna be epic no doubt!!! Hope all is well.
P.G

I Honestly think both of these 2 new strains will be my best yet.... I have extremely High hopes for this project, I have been wanting to do something with my Lemon Skunk Mom, then I got ahold of A Lemon Larry male, and it made perfect sense to me, A beautiful marriage of genetics, they will both compliment each other nicely!

Thanks for the Very Kind words..I really do appreciate it.. I think ALL breeder's want to hear the words ""can't Waite for your next drop bro you defiantly are making some killa original crosses ""... THAT, is the name of the game... With so many different breeders out there, It's really hard to come out with original gear, It often turns out, that you work on a project for a year or more, only to find out that someone else already has those set of genetics out...

So it's great to try and stay ahead of the curb, but It doesn't always work out that way.... But, That is The ultimate Goal for CannaVenture Seeds....

Electric Larry Land will be a good one, No Doubt About It! Can't wait to get some testers out and drop this line.. Going to make alot of daytime smokers happy...

Thanks for The Love Prodigy....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Woooooooo! looks nice! I would love some of that!

Thanks Ruger! Soon enough brother! Electric Larry Land Testers will be sent out, then by teh time they are towards the middle to end of flowering, I will drop about 50 packs or so at The Farm....So should be enough to feed teh masses that want them...

I'll post some more pics soon.. Still have about 2-3 weeks to go....So lot sof fattening up still to go....

Everyone Enjoy your Weekend....And Everyone in teh U.S..... Enjoy the 4th and whatever you do, Be safe and have fun............

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CV, you are doing some amazing work. Keep it up!

THNAK YOU! Very much my friend... This is only the begining...and wait till you see my updated pics of my Lemon Skunk mom....She is a COMPLETE BEAST... HUGE BUDS, look so frosty, they look fuzzy...literally.. She is about 10 days from CHOP.... But will post pics this Weekend, and will post more pics right before the Chop....You guys are going to LOVE what you see....NO DOUBT.. Really happy to bring ELectric Larry Land to the community...It's going to be a Serious Winner....

COMING SOON!

P

pits

SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER!!!!! man just thinkin bout the possible smells from this plant makin my mouth water!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER!!!!! man just thinkin bout the possible smells from this plant makin my mouth water!!!

Yeah bro.. I think I am more excited about this project than any other project I have going on.... This WILL be a complete WINNER, in every sense of teh word....

I will post more pics THIS WEEKEND....about 10 days till harvest.. Thery are being flushed as we speak....You guys wont believe how much they have grown since the last pics....HUGE man.. HUGE buds...and VERY POTENT!

These will be drool pics, so get a bib before you look at them, or wrap your key board in plastic...lol....

NEW, Updated Pics Coming very soon, Today or Tomorrow....When the lights come on, Ill pull her out of the room to get nice clear pics of The Dank!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Is that LS originally from DNA or Greenhouse, or some other source? I have run both GH and DNA lemon skunk, and I've found the DNA sativa-dom kicks ass all over the GH.
My keeper cut is amazing, although a little nutrient sensitive. Yields decent, but always get a little claw. What is does yield is absolutely stellar. If you have any tricks as to keeping it from clawing, I'd love to hear 'em. Peace

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Is that LS originally from DNA or Greenhouse, or some other source? I have run both GH and DNA lemon skunk, and I've found the DNA sativa-dom kicks ass all over the GH.
My keeper cut is amazing, although a little nutrient sensitive. Yields decent, but always get a little claw. What is does yield is absolutely stellar. If you have any tricks as to keeping it from clawing, I'd love to hear 'em. Peace

Hey Brother.. My Lemon Skunk cut is from neither of those 2 banks.... My Lemon SKunk is a clone only, I know its around teh Las Vegas area...I got her about 4-5 years ago, but lost her for a while... Luckily, My best friend lives in Vegas, and he recently got me my baby back....

As far as clawing...I have never seen that problem with my Lemon SKunk... Just make sure everythingh is in order as far as your feeding, strength of feeding, when etc...Maybe too much nutes.. It could be a few different things though man.. Clawing sucks....But from what I have seen, as long as the leaves stay green, It does not effect your yield to much, if any....

Maybe teh clawing comes from GH/DNA lemon Skunk....Im not for sure about this, But I thought they both used the cut I have to make their Lemon Skunk lines... I could very well be completely wrong about that, But IF they did not, THEY made a mistake... Cause thsi cut is straight Lemons, and the yield is NUTS! NOt just the Cola gets huge, EVERY bud on teh entire plant gets huge, For sure you need to tie up the limbs, cause at about week 5/6,. they will start to bend and droop straight down due to teh weight of the flowers....Every bud on the plant is HUGE!

Pics coming.....Lots of Pics coming!

Maybe We could start a thread for EVERYONE to post up there Lemon Skunk plants from ALL the different breeders that put out a Lemon Skunkline, and see how they compare to each other.. SOunds cool to me....Would love to compare them all tothe original Lemon Skunk.... From what I have been told, The cut I have has been around for like 25 years or so...And no doubt about it, Nothing but LEMON reaks from her.. no undertones, no nothing.. JUSt LEMONS! I love it! SHe is in my top 3 of ALL - TIME best smokes....Taste, Yield and quickness is just an added bonus for us all....Thi si a Wonderful Cut.....All time favorite...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

ok. now you've got me wanting to see this cut, for sure! I was thinking the cut I have (DNA) has some OG lineage. It has kushy undertones, but the dominant nose is sweet lemon. It also yields like an OG- needs topping/training in order to get as many clusters as possible- there's never been any major cola action. The clawing is just aesthetically ugly. The plants haven't seemed otherwise stressed. Just nutrient sensitive.
Well, you've got me interested in your work, keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more of this girl. Peace

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
ok. now you've got me wanting to see this cut, for sure! I was thinking the cut I have (DNA) has some OG lineage. It has kushy undertones, but the dominant nose is sweet lemon. It also yields like an OG- needs topping/training in order to get as many clusters as possible- there's never been any major cola action. The clawing is just aesthetically ugly. The plants haven't seemed otherwise stressed. Just nutrient sensitive.
Well, you've got me interested in your work, keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more of this girl. Peace

Hey Bro.. I will take pics in a few minutes and get the pics uploaded so you can see the difference between now and the pics I posted about 2 or so weeks ago... MAJOR difference... and absolutely ZERO OG kush in my Lemon SKunk... NONE...Not even close... The buds are HUGE and thats grown without topping AT ALL... just a straight up Christmas Tree shape....

Ill take pics tonight, and either post them tonight or first thing in the morning....I really want EVERYONE to see them....Shit my Lemon Skunk is throwing fox tails.. But that could be from the Shooting powder I have been using for teh first time....But teh buds are HUGE and VERY DENSE...and reak of nothing but LEMONS.. No undertones of anything.. Smells like somone sqeezed a lemon all over the plant...lol....She is a BEASt.....With some training, You will get an even bigger yield....

Pics coming soon.... Thanks Alot for teh interest,,

Im going to make a new thread, and post some of my Lemon Skunk pics in there... It would be cool if you posted a few pics of yours...and Ofcourse, I would like as many people as possible to post there Lemon Skunk plants.. NO MATTER WHO the Breeder was..... Don't matter... I want to see the difference in The Green House / DNA and the Original Vegas Lemon Skunk clone....

Pics soon...Ill update the Electric Larry Land thread with the new pics and will also make a new thread so HOPEFULLY people will post there Lmeon Skunk grows....Can't wait to see the difference between them all....

Altitude Farmer.. get your Lemon Skunk pics ready.. I really want to see DNA's Lemon Skunk....And ALL the others as well....So people... Dig around and find your Lemon Skunk pics.....New Lemon Skunk PIcture Thread is coming ssoon, within about 12 hours or so...

Thanks in Advanced to EVERYONE that will be posting their Lemon Skunk pics....Should be a GREAt tHread!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
which LS are u using? DNA?

Hey Brother... Nice of you to join in on the conversation.....I answered this question a couple of time back in the thread...SO I will copy and paste the answer....

"Hey Brother.. My Lemon Skunk cut is from neither of those 2 banks.... My Lemon SKunk is a clone only, I know its around teh Las Vegas area...I got her about 4-5 years ago, but lost her for a while... Luckily, My best friend lives in Vegas, and he recently got me my baby back...."

Hope that answer's your question man.. She is a real special girl...Sativa all the way, but quick to flower....at 9 weeks...Updated Pics coming....Probably tonight.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

ya sorry about that should scrolled up. I am currently growing DNA LS and its very musky finishes fast too good yielder

Top Bottom