Lemon Tree

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Is anyone familiar with this strain and its genetic background? I got some from Breal's collective and its some super fire! Straight citrus lemons in the smell and taste and lingers on the palate all the way down to the ashes. Nice potent hybrid high too. Since then I've been trying to research her and maybe source a cut but I haven't found much online and only one person on ig I've found growing her. Any info would be appreciated. I did however find a nice bag seed in my batch that I'm soaking now :D

Lemon tree
Lemon tree 3

Lemon tree 2
D

delamountain

The cut is out there just hard to come by. Most people who had it tossed it cause its a finicky bitch to grow.Likes to throw a couple nuts like cherry pie so thats why packs usually have a few beans.The taste is what makes it amazing.The high is pretty mild but that taste is the bomb.Check out creekside concentrates they run the cut

Last edited:
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i think this cut is on lock, i wasn't as impressed. it smelled pretty good but the bag appeal was lacking.... I was also shown one of the first batches to hit the shelves and it was super hyped so maybe i expected more and never gave it a fair shake.. it very well might be great, need to try again:0

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

The batch I got (first pic) had it all, bag appeal with frosted dense bright green nugs, crazy smell and taste and potent buzz just as strong as og or cookies. I'm not really a concentrate guy but I bet it makes some amazing concentrates. I've seen creekside concentrates and from what I gather they have the cut on lock.

D

delamountain

I have smoked samples from multiple growers over the years and I have grown it myself and every batch is a little different even from the same grower.When done right the bag appeal is great,smell is awesome and the taste is ridiculous but no way is it as potent as a bomb og in my experience.To me the potency is the only thing it lacks.It does make bomb concentrates cause i dont dab except for when its the lemon but even the concentrates are not that potent.To me this strain is all about that flavor its just incredible.And like i said the cut is out there but yeah its a small circle.The shirts that the lemon crew puts out are pretty fucking sweet too

Last edited:
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am 99 percent sure that this is just a seed from somas nycd. For those that don't know somas nycd had very little to do with sour diesel but he unfortunately named the strain with diesel in it and when people smoked it they realized it was awesome, described by many as ruby red grapefruit, but not diesel. I have not grown it in a while but have seen 2 different seed runs that came out with almost identical phenos as the "lemon tree". If you've been to Amsterdam between 06-11 then you surely will see the similarities between " lemon tree" and "nycd". It is great smoke, I'm enjoying some right now!!!! Flavor is epic!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Its been my go to smoke for several months now. IMO it has it all… Great bag appeal, smell, taste and high. The batch that was entered into the seattle High times cup was epic. This is some light dep lemon tree.
View attachment 476346
Think I possibly have been smoking that same batch, got two seeds in mine and one popped today. Super stoked to try it out!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am 100% sure you are wrong.lol
Really? Please elaborate if so. I do love the lemon tree, and I would be shocked if this somehow did not come from somas nycd about ten years ago, they taste exactly the same to me......but if I'm wrong I'd love to know the lineage of her.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Haha no its not. I had a friend say he could toss this to me. Rather have lemon g ohio cut and do some work with jt

soopy

soopy

Is this the Lemon Raskal used in his Raskal's Lemon shatter that he puts out under the Mr B label? Crazy loud lemon terp, not OG lemon though...

D

delamountain

The cut has been around cause i tried it first time about 5 or 6 years ago and grew it about 3 years ago.Loving my lemon tree shirt thanks #creeksideconcentrates

Last edited:
Top Bottom