Lemon Tree

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
Smells like Lemon G to me. But not as tasty as my batches. The plants don't look like Lemon G though. I'll take some pics tonight of some Lemon G hybrids that shit on the Lemon Tree... Yields, mad frosty, dank back end of OG, but all the dankest Lemon from the Lemon G.

@SierraSkunk tell me how to get you this Lemon Tree replacement ASAP. Easy plant to grow, killer yield, way frostier and stinks to high hell. I know you're picky, and I don't ever hype much to you, but this ones a winner.

Last edited:

2pot0heads9

Smells like Lemon G to me. But not as tasty as my batches. The plants don't look like Lemon G though. I'll take some pics tonight of some Lemon G hybrids that shit on the Lemon Tree... Yields, mad frosty, dank back end of OG, but all the dankest Lemon from the Lemon G.

@SierraSkunk tell me how to get you this Lemon Tree replacement ASAP. Easy plant to grow, killer yield, way frostier and stinks to high hell. I know you're picky, and I don't ever hype much to you, but this ones a winner.
I'd like a cut too please lol that lemon tree is fire and would b happy to find something like it or better

lemontree420

lemontree420

So for any one wondering...the lemon tree is a lemon skunk x sour deisel
Or its a skunk x mystery lemon x mystery diesel...it comes from the creekside crew in santa cruz..the indoors are exclusive to cookies sf and collective efforts for the most part..you can also find it at most expos or cups where they have a booth..its a 10 to 12 year old strain thats been held exclusively between a few people until it was brought to the bay area and given to pie guy of the cookie fam to smoke which happened at the 2014 sf hightimes cup from a buddy named trex...once pie guy had it to smoke berner took official notice and got his claws into the strain which resulted in them willing to pay 42 an lb at cookies sf making this incredible strain one of the highest priced vended genetics in cali at this point

Last edited:
lemontree420

lemontree420

The indoors test consistently between 17 percent being the lowest batches and 25 for the highest all tested via steephill and sc so for those of you who experienced the low potency you got one of the 17 percent batches

lemontree420

lemontree420

The crew that holds it down truly doesnt know the real genetics..but as previously posted i couldnt agree more about it being soma diesel as opposed to the sour d...a lemon skunk crossed wth the lemon g or the somas nycd gradfruit pheno is what my pallet has been telling me for years...theres about 3 different cuts held down each with there own characteristics

lemontree420

lemontree420

This is an extremeley difficult plant to grow..no novice level growers have been able to successfully cultivate this plant for the most part...it isnt from archive seeds in anybway shape or form..
As far as ptency goes the light deps which make it to many different clubs in the bay area mainly east bay tested at 27 percent making it the highest testing batch to date via steephill labs...this strain truly is special and cannhold its own to any og or cookies..the speculation to its genetics will always remain as it truly is unknown..but people like to say cali o..lemon g..and i personally say soma diesel x lemon skunk...
That is all...this is part of the official story any arguement or heresay to this is wrong..end of discussion

lemontree420

lemontree420

This plant isnt a pure lemon g but possibly could be a cross..not saying it is but out of the few strains that could be in the cross lemon g isnt being ruled out..and for the record ive smoked the real lemon g in ohio and i still dont believe it to be as good as the best lemon tree ive smoked.

lemontree420

lemontree420

Thers seems to be endless amounts of people who like to discuss lemontree to promote there own subpar genetics that could smell alil similar to younger people with no concept of a pallet be warned about the fakers out there the only real lemon is vended in the bay area and comes from those clubs or the creekside crew..lots of people wanna leech of others success in this industry keep an open mind to the fact that if you didnt enjoy the lemon you didnt smoke the real deal

Last edited:
SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

I just dont like the whole we have it you dont never will if you want to smoke it go to this club and pay this and all that type of shit

lemontree420

lemontree420

Is it making it to as many pateints hands coming from a bunch of different reputable medical dispensaries a problem here guy ^lol..not to mention it can have a seed here and there ..just an fyi if the cookie fam even sees a seed theyve been know to run whole batches just so noone gets one...itd be ignorant to think that they dont wanna get it to everybody possible so everyone is happy

lemontree420

lemontree420

Plenty of people have gotten bag seeds already and popped them..

SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

I dont think you get what im tryin to say here. if your part of that crew then thats cool man im not trying to hate on you guys or anything. But you just said how its only in two clubs but your other post said its in a bunch of different clubs now

lemontree420

lemontree420

Just a fan that knows some of the freinds of the cookie fam homies and thats pretty much what they have said at least...smoked it a whole bunch its been in more then two clubs man..

SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

Cool but i still dont understand your first reply to me. Is it making its way to patients hands from many clubs a problem here guy? No thats not a problem to me thats exactly what i want to happen, the problem is its being sold at a ridiculous price to patients because the growers want 42 for it. are people really getting that these days or is that just part of the hype too?

T

Terpsauce

This plant isnt a pure lemon g but possibly could be a cross..not saying it is but out of the few strains that could be in the cross lemon g isnt being ruled out..and for the record ive smoked the real lemon g in ohio and i still dont believe it to be as good as the best lemon tree ive smoked.
well if you smoked real lemon g cut and u smoked lemon tree and they weren't the same. One of the ones you got is fake. Lemon g is g13 hybrid and the pheno they call lemon tree smells and tastes exactly like lemon g but with less yield lemon g shits on lemon tree in appearance. Don't buy into the hype they sell shitty outdoor for so high it's insulting .

IMG 20150910 200100
SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

a friend and I were joking that its just lemon g but people were hearing "tree" lol and he's from Ohio so he knows the real lemon g. But yea I don't really care if it the same or not but if it is the same then that's dumb lol anyone can go to Athens Ohio and get that cut

lemontree420

lemontree420

Lol at all of you...keep thinking its lemon g all you want...you guys are just jealous of the numbers clubs pay for it is what it sounds like..which there are alot of people like that,just amateur growers thinking there generic crop is special.. ..sorry yur plants arent worth those numbers..its obvious were talking about different qualities of medicine here..the more you guys push your lemon g in this thread the more apparent it is your just trying to capitalize of another successful strain...if your lemon g is so fire youbwouldnt need to say so there would be threads talking about it and it would be famous in the bay..end of discussion..plug your weak sauce ohio gentics somewhere else..the more you talk about outdoors the worse you make yourself look..ill reiderate since your ears are clogged with lemon g...there has been no straight outdoor batches of this strain to ever reach a club..only very properly cared for light deps or indoors..and again the light deps which you obviously didnt get the real deal of happens to be the most potent batch to date tested through steephill labs at 25 to 27 percent...wheres your lemon g cut that puts tests tesults out like that or do you even get it tested...

lemontree420

lemontree420

This strain was called lsd aka lemon sour diesel along with another name just calling it the lemon...you idiots wanna say something as dumb as oh lemon g sounds like lemon tree have fun making yourself look like a moron..the name lemon tree was only decided for it as of 2014..before that it was just called the lemon..or vended as lemon sour d in san jose at 1 or 2 clubs

SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

Hahahahahaha ok dude. I don't smoke nothing but lemon g and "weak ass Ohio genetics"?? Again you make me laugh cuz there's a fuck load of elite genetics on the east coast. As for the prices? Who fucking cares I was just saying that because you were bragging about it for your crew. It's cool bro it's just the Internet don't get too hurt over the subject. Sorry to make you feel that way

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

I think the lemon tree is the lemon g from Ohio and I think lemon tree 420 is just a salty dog . To him its all abt the money not for the people or the patients . Maybe that's why he is so angry because life keeps pooping in his cereal . I've smoked plenty of both to know they are truly the same . If you say I've smoked the lemon g and it wasn't the same well guess what that wasn't lemon g or it was a shitty example or my guess you had some Ohio love potion which kids there grow and call lemon g sometimes but its way too fluffy high is soaring sativa high unlike the lemon g aka lemon tree. These guys are just trying to build a market for a cut tons of people are already growing. Its not new people have done this for years with other strains. Soon genomapping with be happening everywhere and these guys will be out of business along with a lot of other fakes .

Top Bottom