critical kush x wifi lemon alien dawg:
Lets dab some pollen

Lets dab some pollen 2

more to come:

bowl up.
Lets dab some pollen 6

jipp

jipp

critical kush x wifi lemon alien dawg, the genetics live on.. i got 5 beans.

im gonna get a good male from these 5 beans, ill look for beans in thge pfx soon. i doubt ill get any, i think i was a week early.

jipp

jipp

pfx x 93 afghan
IMG 8088
IMG 8151
IMG 8189
IMG 8191
IMG 8192
IMG 8196

waiting on the wifi beans, if i got 93 im betting i get some wifi too. cross your fingers. i took the last of the 93 pollen i had ( i need to flower him for more ) and hit up the blue berry leaning pheno of blue cookies too. i started to think maybe the pfx was to young, but i was wrong. i got seeds. so you can not really go by hair size i guess. i dunno. lots to learn.

jipp

jipp

i got 4 seeds from the pfx x wifi, and one immature. i did better with the 93 pollen at 18 seeds.
the pfx93 are in the solo waiting to see if they pop.

jipp

jipp

Pollen chucks have given me some very interesting results over the years. I'm no breeder but every so often I chuck! Sometimes I will make more of an IBL also.

im to stupid to be a breeder. but with practice maybe a decent pollen dabber.

thank you for stopping by, have a great halloween! err, i mean morning.

jipp

jipp

4 blue cookies x 93 afghan have pop dirt.

i got 1 critical kush x 93 afghan from my pollen chuck that i liked.. its a nice xmass tree structure, so yeah im trying to save this plant with some more pollen from the 93. we see what happens.

and on or two pfx x 93s that i like, and on really nice pheno big fat leaf bitch. must come from the alien side as my pfx has skinny leafs as does my afghan. so i look forward to finding that really skinny leaf girl

i chucked some pollen couple days ago, reapplied last night.

akorn x 93 afhan

and a phantom cookie x 93 afghan

trying to save the blue cookies mom.. by reveg it since i suck at growing taking clones.

however, my male is one fertile fuck.. very little pollen and he puts out the beans.

bowls up.

jipp

jipp

so, i dab some more pollen.

this time around i have a really nice kush x 93 from the pollen chuck. very open structure.

3 phenos of PFX x 93. thiink short fat ass xmas trees.

kush x wifi.

i dab some pollen, kush x 93 x 93 ? not sure how you label it wehbn you hit the plant up again.. or do i need to even bother with the male, since its the same dude busting a nut on his girls.

black poison x 93 ( dabbed seeds hopfuly to come on all the pollen chucks ) ,

ill update with pictures in the future.

jipp

jipp

i am ok with being a dabber. hah.

only problem with being a pollen chucker, as a noob.
if you fuck up, you are screwed for the next harvest hah.

lets hope my dab worked. i want to save the kush x 93, and also one of the PFX x 93. and hopefuly the black posion skunk x 93.. id be ok with a hand full of beans from each to continue the family tree. as i have no clones. so its live or die with these beans.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i am ok with being a dabber. hah.

only problem with being a pollen chucker, as a noob.
if you fuck up, you are screwed for the next harvest hah.

lets hope my dab worked. i want to save the kush x 93, and also one of the PFX x 93. and hopefuly the black posion skunk x 93.. id be ok with a hand full of beans from each to continue the family tree. as i have no clones. so its live or die with these beans.
Geez jipp use clones then u will at least have buds to smoke

Top Bottom