Lets Do Some Cannabis Grafting

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

An entire grow room grafted together, bud, toms, pumpkins, peppers and grafted together in one room. This will help with transgenic transfers.

DSC02696

lino

lino

Can one graft a cut of cannabis into another tree for example an oak tree branch?
I get some readers mad at my post. I dont instruct here. I dump enough info for you to be confused and bewildered. I do that in the classroom also, I create scientist not spoon food college kids. That makes ppl mad. Google can be their mentor, its not mine. ppl like @EventHorizan get frustrated with my lack of clarity and guidance, well thats for the classroom students, not farmer threads. This next comment will be a good example;

BompBP as far as this thread's science goes, Bomb is correct in that would be an unlikely graft HOWEVER,
1.) One of my mentors presented slides of very unusual grafts that I'd never expected.
2.) Nature , God is the best botanist, aquatic plants graft to many organisms in natural environments. Microorganism are grafting in our bodies as we type, in test tubes, etc... Ebola is a very good example of a grafting organism and mutates, oops getting to deep again..
3.) For the science of this thread it is poss to to get soft tissue plant like cannabis to graft to an Oak tree but see the next paragraph.

The new grafting kits on the market are not like mine at all. Peep who help me develop my Graft Kits showed me a tree (cant name the species) that had numerous cannabis strains grafted to it , He thought. I noticed that the cannabis was thriving and the tree was pale. I examined the graft and it was just to solid, i pondered wtf...
I asked what kit inoculations and in what doses he had used , Obviously he was not following the kit instructions. I had a good idea what was going on at that point. It took a hard debate but we cut a branch, Yup - cannabis roots running all the way down the branch and into the meristem. this was not a graft the tree was host to a cannabis invader. He is trying to perfect this process to put on the market, my debate with him is his work will sell as a novelty, but he's determined to make a Industrial cannabis gene pool warehouse tree. I tell him all his tree is a weak clone machine. He tells me; all my AutoCloner is a flood toy waiting to happen... lol

But for the sake of clarity, Hardwood is not a good candidate for soft plant/hardwood graft success.

lino

lino

ties,wraps, hormone gels, hormone glues will cause damage and or kill the graft. An experiment that defines this is the removal of Russet Mites with gels like tanglefoot and the like. I show how a ring applied onto the meristem or branch, and leaf stems applied in a ring/circumference of the branch, and that can kill or harm the plant if not applied properly.

The same goes for cannabis grafts, gels cause damage just like tapes do. Use the proper graft tools for the proper graft. This graft clamp in photo is very porous plastic and has a slot and small grooves for glue and gel hormones provided in my kits applications. Dont misunderstand me, sometimes we have to strangle, choke, cut and slice but try to avoid that as much as poss if you're not trying to transgenic transfer graft. SEEDLING ARE SOME OF THE BEST TO GRAFT, REASONs not explained here.

Note..::.. the xtra growth on the grafted seedling compared to the nonGrafted seedlings, not what happens in many grafts experiments. Get it rite and grafted plants accelerate in growth, not decline.

IMAG0380

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I get some readers mad at my post. I dont instruct here. I dump enough info for you to be confused and bewildered. I do that in the classroom also, I create scientist not spoon food college kids. That makes ppl mad. Google can be their mentor, its not mine. ppl like @EventHorizan get frustrated with my lack of clarity and guidance, well thats for the classroom students, not farmer threads. This next comment will be a good example;

BompBP as far as this thread's science goes, Bomb is correct in that would be an unlikely graft HOWEVER,
1.) One of my mentors presented slides of very unusual grafts that I'd never expected.
2.) Nature , God is the best botanist, aquatic plants graft to many organisms in natural environments. Microorganism are grafting in our bodies as we type, in test tubes, etc... Ebola is a very good example of a grafting organism and mutates, oops getting to deep again..
3.) For the science of this thread it is poss to to get soft tissue plant like cannabis to graft to an Oak tree but see the next paragraph.

The new grafting kits on the market are not like mine at all. Peep who help me develop my Graft Kits showed me a tree (cant name the species) that had numerous cannabis strains grafted to it , He thought. I noticed that the cannabis was thriving and the tree was pale. I examined the graft and it was just to solid, i pondered wtf...
I asked what kit inoculations and in what doses he had used , Obviously he was not following the kit instructions. I had a good idea what was going on at that point. It took a hard debate but we cut a branch, Yup - cannabis roots running all the way down the branch and into the meristem. this was not a graft the tree was host to a cannabis invader. He is trying to perfect this process to put on the market, my debate with him is his work will sell as a novelty, but he's determined to make a Industrial cannabis gene pool warehouse tree. I tell him all his tree is a weak clone machine. He tells me; all my AutoCloner is a flood toy waiting to happen... lol

But for the sake of clarity, Hardwood is not a good candidate for soft plant/hardwood graft success.
What you talking about???? I never said I was frustrated with you. You either got me confused with someone else of you confused one of my posts. Please direct me to where I gave you this inclination as I will clear it up immediately.
I study my own shit brother. I may have inquired a question on your thread but by no means did your answer or reply what ever it may have been, bother me or prohibit me from learning what I needed, or will need to know.
I'm offended that you just tag me in a post and put me on a cross to try to hammer home a point. If you deal with ppl that don't do their own leg work that's your problem. I'm not one of them.
I see you bounce all over this forum helping ppl or at least giving your opinion. So you must be into helping ppl yet you admonish ppl for asking.
I don't think you will find another person on here that thinks I don't put in the work. So your accusations are unfounded.
Please respect me as I do you on this forum...
Good day Sir.....

lino

lino

What you talking about???? I never said I was frustrated with you. You either got me confused with someone else of you confused one of my posts. Please direct me to where I gave you this inclination as I will clear it up immediately.
I study my own shit brother. I may have inquired a question on your thread but by no means did your answer or reply what ever it may have been, bother me or prohibit me from learning what I needed, or will need to know.
I'm offended that you just tag me in a post and put me on a cross to try to hammer home a point. If you deal with ppl that don't do their own leg work that's your problem. I'm not one of them.
I see you bounce all over this forum helping ppl or at least giving your opinion. So you must be into helping ppl yet you admonish ppl for asking.
I don't think you will find another person on here that thinks I don't put in the work. So your accusations are unfounded.
Please respect me as I do you on this forum...
Good day Sir.....
I was having fun with ya, no offense meant. I must have got ya confused with someone else... I'll go back ad look, maybe someone else was giving me heck Must not have been you, sorry. I was boastfully teasing anyway.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I was having fun with ya, no offense meant. I must have got ya confused with someone else... I'll go back ad look, maybe someone else was giving me heck Must not have been you, sorry. I was boastfully teasing anyway.
Personally I think you made an ass of yourself but since I respect your work I will leave it at that...

lino

lino

Freaky stuff happens in grafts that I cant explain...
Many times root system that should die will regenerate a plant, not a shoot, a plant. IDK why. This does not happen on my plants when I cut them down unless there in pots from grafts. Why? I had a cpl worthy explaination that I have not bought into yet.
When a leaf or stem is cut, only one end will root. But a graft can go either way, that really throws me for a loop. And this causes all kinds of wack to happen in trait transfers. I have not seen this technique influence transgenic gene graft transfers, not say that it doesnt have influences either.
Why does the buds on the graft from a different strain share taste and some times the same clone strain graft will create an entirely different high and taste. And yet the the exact same strain clones grafts next to it look the same but are completely different in high and taste.? Phytoremediation? Could the roots graft? A smart Indian intructor say to accept the bond of Indian Blood brothers as not science yet and he shakes my hand as he hugs me. Best explaination Ive had yet.. He is a very smart person.

I dont see to many grafted bud pics online, so I hope this open some minds. And can a jury figure out if there is 1,2,3,4 or 5 plants in that pot, Start grafting to cannabinus, toms, pepper and the Jury , judge, DA, attorneys no one knows how to count those plants,,,, that has actually happened. Blacks Law book, websters, plannt definition just dont have definition for me or my plants
LinoJr

2013 06 10 161314 15
2013 06 10 161314 14

lino

lino

Personally I think you made an ass of yourself but since I respect your work I will leave it at that...
Folks you are my witness:
A spite on your character you might mistakenly think, so you joke with a farmer. Then try to calm your role of the biggest dick guy with an attitude and make a humble public apology to someone to not have the Trump charisma you come by naturally. Well I guess I just go around sportN the biggest dick cuz it more fun anyway....

lino

lino

Proper grafts increase growth and production and adds to the resin profile complexity.

Sht10daysGro

ShtInternode

Natural Gibbs are the way to control plants. You do not need Chemicals to increase Bolting or to induce self pollination.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Folks you are my witness:
A spite on your character you might mistakenly think, so you joke with a farmer. Then try to calm your role of the biggest dick guy with an attitude and make a humble public apology to someone to not have the Trump charisma you come by naturally. Well I guess I just go around sportN the biggest dick cuz it more fun anyway....
Uru can play off your comment as funny banter, but you and me both know it's your sudo-superior attitude that came across in your post. But I neither have time nor care to play Dr Phil to your personality disorder...
And your apology did fall on deaf ears. Hopefully you don't carry that attitude in real life or grafting plants won't be only thing you need to graft...

lino

lino

Both the wedge and veneer grafts are looking good this time. Labeled the Kurple Guerilla.
Well let me try again to leave this thread in an educational direction . Without trying I get someone wanting to cut me and brake me into the need of a graft, I think he is referring to injury - bandaids and casts, yikes, that guy is scary,

Bomb, Did that graft take?. -That side graft looks like its going to mend. It came out looking good so far. I noticed that you dont have any supports on the graft. look strong, nice.
Do you use or have you tried any hormones-6-benzylaminopurine, glues, hormone powders, solubles g?

If you guys are in the garden and break branches on different plant strains at the meristems, NOT cut, try grafting them onto the other strain at the broken INTER NODES. This works well. I have a branch graft repair kit that will really help you repair broken branches and graft them onto other stains. This is the area to hunt for a graft onto other species also. I have good luck with Break Grafts at the internodes.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yup...looks like they'll all take. Nope...no supports or hormones:).
My apologies. I didn't mean to derail the thread BombBp. .. I know you guys put a lot of effort into this and I had no intention of causing a disruption....

I actually have read this and continue to follow the progress of the thread, is hard as that may be to beleive to some...
I read a lot of threads and just lurk in the shadows learning...
I've read some of lino threads. I know he has intelligence. That's why I read his threads...
Me being someone who has tried to teach myself visual c +, c basic, and learned dos when I was 14 in late 80's so I'm really interested in his ability to write code... And he didn't think I do my homework or pay attention.....
Anyway...

Top Bottom