• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

btw that was not a solo cup joke we just been talking about clones lol

jipp

jipp

hey chris how goes it just got done putting clones in solo cups and thought of u
im ok almost gave up last night after a mental break down on who the fuck i am. laughs.

yeah clones are alive i figure in a few days ill look for roots.. they not droopy, so they will be ok. im not even using the dome. warm water from the clone mat is more than enough to keep them happy during the cold nights here up in the mountains.

bowl up.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

mine if I did not have the dome would of died for sure when I cut the water its the only way they going to get it

but I also have clones bigger then I seen some people plants they putting in flower lol

jipp

jipp

The wind blew my tree stand down,not strong enough to lift it back up there.
tree stand.. say what?

when i think tree stand i think of cute guys on the east coast camping out up in a tree waiting for a deer to come hitting that SD ( its a east coast thing ) by the path they choose to put up there tree stand.. i always preferd chase.. who wants to freeze up in a fucking tree all morning waiting for a deer to come ( but with some SD maybe it aint so bad, hmm :D ).. go track that fucker down and get the one you want! not luck of the draw that she/he may come in.. heh

i think younger does taste better than any old buck.. but that just a girly opinion. :D

bowl up pops!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I use that for a covering on my Greenhouse & a swamp cooler pushing 3200 CFM. The plants handle the heat as long as you move plenty of air,just like your storage room setup. An outside exhaust and you could rock the SOG all year long.
ya i was thinking more in line with a great greenhouse,,keep these pet injuns out and utilze that hill at same time,im eventually gonna start selling some of these vegtables,,time and lack of money stopping me at this point,,then if texas finally does get on board with the rest of the country,,expand a herb garden to it,,hell i got 1.5 acres of rock out there i could utilize,lmao who the hell ever said you couldnt grow on rock,hahaah

jipp

jipp

I hope the top picture is flowering,those 8 in the bottom picture are growing well
i ave not flipped. so no they are all veg.
ready to throw them out and toss the babys in. up pot to 3g pots and cram as many in as possible.

jipp

jipp

i was thinking too ( i had to add the 'too' once i read you said the same thing oldskewl. laughs. i suck. im so unoriginal ). you know i use to have a decent collection of books. on pills i gave them all away. however, i kept my two fav programming books (a book on c. the first addition, and tcp/ip protocols first addition hard back.. dude knew his shit), and a collection of PC books from time life from the 80s.. probably one of the best collection to learn the very basics of computers before you move on.. to shit you have already learn by the time you are what 3 now... hah never mind.. its just for us old timers to remissness about the good old days.

anyhow, how fucking sad is that.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

I would flip the light on both tents & get a grip of weed.
i think thats a bad idea. i do not have have room. laughs.

i will have the male removed tonight. ill flip and up pot at the next dry cycle in a few days i gather. im thinking thats the best i can do.

fuck man my mind is gone.. im so stuipid. fucking pils.

jipp

jipp

while im bashing pills one more thing.
first you need some reading music.. :smoking:

get this. for years i had to go half a day with out pills.. because i had to get my Rx filled twice a month. sound odd? let me explain.. tag along along for another epic failor of christine to recognize the obv, it was done to keep people addicted? ( its just as good of a excuse as saying they had shitty management, eh big bro! ).

the insurance company not only took up to 7 days each year to renewal my rx.
they also would not pay for a 90 day supply.. thats right kids.. so that means i had to get two Rx filled each month. and you would not or maybe can not understand the pain and frustration when you need this shit to feel normal. im telling you on pills you will be addicted to fucking pills.. how you deal with the addiction faze after you get off them will be partially genetic and whether you are the type of person who would need a support group. ( i obv needed a friend.. not a internet forum.. but i have friends here now so what the hell. im here now ,im on the radar. i may as well help as many people as i can.. im already fucking 6 feet under, what can anyone really do to me... besides put me out of my fucking misery).

i use to be a normal person i swear.
bowl up.:smoking:

i wish i could tell you in words how angry it makes you feel when a pharmacist can treat you like such and even rat on your ass because he/she thinks you are a pill popper. then you have to go through all this bullshit.. that whole month while my shit was being check.. i almost gave up.. i did not know what i was gonna do and i was not able to think for my self at that point. they treat you like a drug addict.. yet they still take the money from giving out pills. so wtf. hypocrites.. especially the one that called me in for being a pill popper/shopper fuck that chick.

no more pill talk today. my mind can not deal with the pressure. id like to give up. i start to think well maybe just maybe i can get to living again. however, the longer withdrawals go on.. i do not think this will be the case. so, thank you for fucking my life over when there was options years a go here.

bowl the fuck up doctors!
christine.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

hey @tifosi looking at my solo #2 and the darker green. i noticed the plemon i up potted into the charged char soil.. they are the ones with blue tape around the 1g pots. anyhow look its hungry too. so i can assume using char mixed with soil took out what little food the plemon would of used as the other ones did not do that. hah.. or maybe its just a hungry plemon plant.. any thoughts on this?

tifosi

tifosi

Your plemon have more of a typical plemon look that the mother plant. Mine had a longer narrower leaf structure & was an average feeder. It will make some nice colorful buds almost a red color.

jipp

jipp

anyone know what i can put on my forehead i was attacked by wasps-bees aggressive whatever they were should of seen me limping for water with them in my hair stinging the fuck out of me. laughs.

jipp

jipp

Your plemon have more of a typical plemon look that the mother plant. Mine had a longer narrower leaf structure & was an average feeder. It will make some nice colorful buds almost a red color.
thats good to know. i think the SBD have a longer node spacing.. more like a og maybe.. maybe this is what he meant by typical cookie structure?

Latest posts

Top Bottom