Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i figure in 2 weeks ill be well enough to start lifting again ( that helps a lot with feeling good about one self.. i guess we are not meant to be sedated zombies eh. ) man its gonna suck to get started again as thats the hardest part. hah. im gonna go much slower this time.

lets get medicated friends!

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

while im bashing pills one more thing.
first you need some reading music.. :smoking:

get this. for years i had to go half a day with out pills.. because i had to get my Rx filled twice a month. sound odd? let me explain.. tag along along for another epic failor of christine to recognize the obv, it was done to keep people addicted? ( its just as good of a excuse as saying they had shitty management, eh big bro! ).

the insurance company not only took up to 7 days each year to renewal my rx.
they also would not pay for a 90 day supply.. thats right kids.. so that means i had to get two Rx filled each month. and you would not or maybe can not understand the pain and frustration when you need this shit to feel normal. im telling you on pills you will be addicted to fucking pills.. how you deal with the addiction faze after you get off them will be partially genetic and whether you are the type of person who would need a support group. ( i obv needed a friend.. not a internet forum.. but i have friends here now so what the hell. im here now ,im on the radar. i may as well help as many people as i can.. im already fucking 6 feet under, what can anyone really do to me... besides put me out of my fucking misery).

i use to be a normal person i swear.
bowl up.:smoking:

i wish i could tell you in words how angry it makes you feel when a pharmacist can treat you like such and even rat on your ass because he/she thinks you are a pill popper. then you have to go through all this bullshit.. that whole month while my shit was being check.. i almost gave up.. i did not know what i was gonna do and i was not able to think for my self at that point. they treat you like a drug addict.. yet they still take the money from giving out pills. so wtf. hypocrites.. especially the one that called me in for being a pill popper/shopper fuck that chick.

no more pill talk today. my mind can not deal with the pressure. id like to give up. i start to think well maybe just maybe i can get to living again. however, the longer withdrawals go on.. i do not think this will be the case. so, thank you for fucking my life over when there was options years a go here.

bowl the fuck up doctors!
christine.
call me a idiot before you read this,,by the way loving that jam you throwed out,,here we go the old man talking,,dont get mad ,just think about it,,so i got injured in 2010,,went threw 3 years of shot,dope and all the brezze goes with it,,mentaly unstable my job fired me for,,thought i would kill someone,,so im going to this shrink right,,got me on pysho dope big time,,mixed with hyrocodne at first,,then after 5 difrent crazy drugs and sitting on top of my house thinking im on gaurd,,they hit me with the hard shit,,thorizine 500 mg 3 times a day,,hydroconde 10mg 3 times day total of 8 them a day,,so,after the doc just said this man can not be in public,,done a few days in lockup,,yep crazy house,hahah,,shit felt right at home,,so get out,,guess what work comp wouldnt pay for my shit,cause im crazyyy,,yep so ever time i would go in to get scripts filled the look from pharm same as you,,they hadnt approved it yet sir,,ok so let me drive 45 min back to my house,,first it be a week,then 2 weeks,then month,and sparatic,times in bettween,,so,i got a shoulder held together with screws a knee too,,L2345 crushed and 345 in neck crushed and im on pyscho dope,,do you think addiction is bad,,try it with mind medicine,,you become very violent,why my family stayed with me dont know why,,so the shrink says gonna send me to a program to get me off the drugs as soon as i said aint nobody cutting on my ass period until i cant walk no more,,well shrink and pain management are road dogs right,,ever month i go there ,take my piss test,he fill script,,well one day i get a letter from the management doc,saying that if i dont do the rehab he can no longer see me,,so in the neck to him,,my apointment comes up,,he calls me asking why i didnt show up,,told him of his letter and why you calling me,,he states in order to get your crazy dope you have to come in for evaluation,,so i did,,he mention the program and i told him how that gonna work ,with 1 arm 1 knee,,cause all it is ,is rehab,,hurt yourself to think it helps,,brainwash you to think your healthy agin,,so told him aint interested im enough pain without walking on a treadmill,lmao,,so next day,i get another letter priority mail,,in that envelope was a letter from doc office saying that they and work comp wouild no longer see me or pay my bills,,guess why,,came up hot for mariquana,,thing is i hadnt smoked in about 15 yrs at the time,,so here a junky on everything,,1 doc,crazy medicine,1 doctor oxy,1 doc a coctail of 7 difrent drugs ,musle relaxer and pian meds and crazy dope,,everyday i took almost 20 pills 3 times a day,off the tit they all said,,cause of weed i wish i did have,lmao,,so what i did,i went got all my script,the last ones,,i lined themn all up in my closet in a row,and i looked at them bitchs,for hours,,my wife would find me in the closet talking to them cussing there ass out violently,,did this shit for 2 months,,never touched them bitchs not a one,,the crazy meds were the worst ,,but didnt touch a one,and what i did was rehab myself,brainwashed myself,learned to love pain ,would inflict it on myself,just to get my jolt and i would cuss them telling them bet you cant do this,,after 2 months they all went down the drain,,and to this day my wife knows when i hurt cause i laugh out loud and say ya come on bitch,,thats how i did it straight up,,i challenged them bitchs and i won,,ya as you know i got my crazy days and pain days,but dig it on my own by days end,,this is also why when i smoke,,i smoke half joint in morning to get moving and half in the evening to relax,,i remember them days of old when i would smoke a lid a day and fifth of whiskey along with beer,,days of acid and glue,paint,,i remember them well,,aint going back there,,thats why i want do dabs,oil ,shater and so on,,just makes you amune system want more,,so me a light weight these days,,but darling i been there and only thing thats gonna really help is challenge them hoes like they trying to take your money,,the coward way out is a win for the pharms if you dig,,and you better than that,,you already took first step in admitting the problem,,beat that bitch down my lady,,it aint really that hard unless you want it to be,,throw them shoulder back and yell fuck um in the neck and challenge that urge everytime it comes,,it will get so bored at you winning it leaves,,im off my soap box now,,besides that you wouldnt have meet my old ass if you would have gave in,,im glad to be your friend,,and guess what we all every damn one of us have baggage,,so there my lady hope this helps and sinks in by pass all the crazy shit though,im just a idiot,lmao i really like this music you throwed up,,wish i had a link to book mark it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

anyone know what i can put on my forehead i was attacked by wasps-bees aggressive whatever they were should of seen me limping for water with them in my hair stinging the fuck out of me. laughs.
honey with a pinch of cinnimon,mix it ,rub a little into the sting

jipp

jipp

Rosin joint out on the garden. Rosin Up
save me a piece of the trunk about 8" so i can make a knife handle out of it please.
i gave my male the boot. good thing i did that fucker was drinking up the light. he needs water but ill do it tomorrow fuck him, he is kicking out side guarding the babys fro my mean lion cat.

IMG 6101

IMG 6102

jipp

jipp

call me a idiot before you read this,,by the way loving that jam you throwed out,,here we go the old man talking,,dont get mad ,just think about it,,so i got injured in 2010,,went threw 3 years of shot,dope and all the brezze goes with it,,mentaly unstable my job fired me for,,thought i would kill someone,,so im going to this shrink right,,got me on pysho dope big time,,mixed with hyrocodne at first,,then after 5 difrent crazy drugs and sitting on top of my house thinking im on gaurd,,they hit me with the hard shit,,thorizine 500 mg 3 times a day,,hydroconde 10mg 3 times day total of 8 them a day,,so,after the doc just said this man can not be in public,,done a few days in lockup,,yep crazy house,hahah,,shit felt right at home,,so get out,,guess what work comp wouldnt pay for my shit,cause im crazyyy,,yep so ever time i would go in to get scripts filled the look from pharm same as you,,they hadnt approved it yet sir,,ok so let me drive 45 min back to my house,,first it be a week,then 2 weeks,then month,and sparatic,times in bettween,,so,i got a shoulder held together with screws a knee too,,L2345 crushed and 345 in neck crushed and im on pyscho dope,,do you think addiction is bad,,try it with mind medicine,,you become very violent,why my family stayed with me dont know why,,so the shrink says gonna send me to a program to get me off the drugs as soon as i said aint nobody cutting on my ass period until i cant walk no more,,well shrink and pain management are road dogs right,,ever month i go there ,take my piss test,he fill script,,well one day i get a letter from the management doc,saying that if i dont do the rehab he can no longer see me,,so in the neck to him,,my apointment comes up,,he calls me asking why i didnt show up,,told him of his letter and why you calling me,,he states in order to get your crazy dope you have to come in for evaluation,,so i did,,he mention the program and i told him how that gonna work ,with 1 arm 1 knee,,cause all it is ,is rehab,,hurt yourself to think it helps,,brainwash you to think your healthy agin,,so told him aint interested im enough pain without walking on a treadmill,lmao,,so next day,i get another letter priority mail,,in that envelope was a letter from doc office saying that they and work comp wouild no longer see me or pay my bills,,guess why,,came up hot for mariquana,,thing is i hadnt smoked in about 15 yrs at the time,,so here a junky on everything,,1 doc,crazy medicine,1 doctor oxy,1 doc a coctail of 7 difrent drugs ,musle relaxer and pian meds and crazy dope,,everyday i took almost 20 pills 3 times a day,off the tit they all said,,cause of weed i wish i did have,lmao,,so what i did,i went got all my script,the last ones,,i lined themn all up in my closet in a row,and i looked at them bitchs,for hours,,my wife would find me in the closet talking to them cussing there ass out violently,,did this shit for 2 months,,never touched them bitchs not a one,,the crazy meds were the worst ,,but didnt touch a one,and what i did was rehab myself,brainwashed myself,learned to love pain ,would inflict it on myself,just to get my jolt and i would cuss them telling them bet you cant do this,,after 2 months they all went down the drain,,and to this day my wife knows when i hurt cause i laugh out loud and say ya come on bitch,,thats how i did it straight up,,i challenged them bitchs and i won,,ya as you know i got my crazy days and pain days,but dig it on my own by days end,,this is also why when i smoke,,i smoke half joint in morning to get moving and half in the evening to relax,,i remember them days of old when i would smoke a lid a day and fifth of whiskey along with beer,,days of acid and glue,paint,,i remember them well,,aint going back there,,thats why i want do dabs,oil ,shater and so on,,just makes you amune system want more,,so me a light weight these days,,but darling i been there and only thing thats gonna really help is challenge them hoes like they trying to take your money,,the coward way out is a win for the pharms if you dig,,and you better than that,,you already took first step in admitting the problem,,beat that bitch down my lady,,it aint really that hard unless you want it to be,,throw them shoulder back and yell fuck um in the neck and challenge that urge everytime it comes,,it will get so bored at you winning it leaves,,im off my soap box now,,besides that you wouldnt have meet my old ass if you would have gave in,,im glad to be your friend,,and guess what we all every damn one of us have baggage,,so there my lady hope this helps and sinks in by pass all the crazy shit though,im just a idiot,lmao i really like this music you throwed up,,wish i had a link to book mark it

yeah its a all true story.. i know i had to do the shot thing before they would do anything else ( i take it back i had to do the shot thing before i could get the spinal implant which fucked my back up ).. im just glad i do not have my brothers temper. id get in trouble if i did. im mad for a day then im your best friend again. hah. unless you are like that pharmacist who accused me of being a pill shopper. i just can not forgive for that im afraid as petty as that sounds.. but i have a thing called respect i like to keep in check.

went for a walk tonight.. im healing finally.. i also did not run into anyone walking a horse tonight so i did not have to try and talk which i obv suck at. no practice i just live in my head like i have for the last 10 years. ( hell when i would go to the dstrib was the most human contact iv had in years.. hah how sad is that to say. )

and im back to being a recluse. we see what happens i guess as the days keep on moving.. maybe the ellipse will bring me some luck for once i sure in the fuck could use some good news.

hope you are doing well friend.

jipp

jipp

well my dry ice is here but no fucking everclear. boo hoo.. not like i was gonna use it right this second anyhow.

bowls up.. im waiting for lights out to try to get some kind of sleep.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

save me a piece of the trunk about 8" so i can make a knife handle out of it please.
i gave my male the boot. good thing i did that fucker was drinking up the light. he needs water but ill do it tomorrow fuck him, he is kicking out side guarding the babys fro my mean lion cat.

View attachment 731304

View attachment 731305
just a tip I can see in your pic that when u trans planted u did not break up the root ball enough that is why its not spreading as much as it should b

jipp

jipp

just a tip I can see in your pic that when u trans planted u did not break up the root ball enough that is why its not spreading as much as it should b
you mean in my male? you have a picture demo of going from say 3g to 4.. not sure what you mean.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks like u just took it out the old planter and just dropped It in the new planter after root bound

Top Bottom