Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

We

ll where the hell is he? I’ve been playing where’s Waldo for 20 minutes!
the upload is broken for me but i did put a red circle around them.

ill try again later but i can tell you in the first picture the upper right hand corner, he is looking at you at a 40 degree angel.. black stripe by his eye, and his chin is white.

its a very strange lizard, it wags it tail like a cat walking a fence line.. the lizard is about 2" long. however, its body is only about half a inch and the rest is all tail.. and at the end of its really long ass tail, its stripped like a raccoons.. so when he wags his tail, it looks cool as fuck and more cat like than lizard. very strange, and no clue why other than maybe mating i guess. it does look cool. heh.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
the upload is broken for me but i did put a red circle around them.

ill try again later but i can tell you in the first picture the upper right hand corner, he is looking at you at a 40 degree angel.. black stripe by his eye, and his chin is white.

its a very strange lizard, it wags it tail like a cat walking a fence line.. the lizard is about 2" long. however, its body is only about half a inch and the rest is all tail.. and at the end of its really long ass tail, its stripped like a raccoons.. so when he wags his tail, it looks cool as fuck and more cat like than lizard. very strange, and no clue why other than maybe mating i guess. it does look cool. heh.
Laughs! I give up. Joints up jipp! Hash crumb in the j tonight..
454EF5ED 6898 497B AB3A 5CF41B794047

jipp

jipp

Laughs! I give up. Joints up jipp! Hash crumb in the j tonight..View attachment 751395

i found my self trying to roll a joint yesterday as i dug through my weed to find 5 big ass dark beans ( i get why you all smoke joints now hha ). my alien was a jock hah. so i hope to get a male that has traits of both my critical and what my aliens had.. im thinking a male from these two lines will be one bad ass dude.

jipp

jipp

nice! i miss fishing. and better yet, they be good eats!
@tifosi ok ill do that now. done.

here is the pfx i took for a sample, and also to test out what the smoke would be like if oldschool had harvest, im pretty sure i want more amber.
but you know when you have no smoke, sample buds are nice..

IMG 8151
Top Bottom