Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
this may help you, this is what he looks like. he hung out with me all day yesterday, we pretended to get high together. laughs. but i did have to save his ass yet a again from shag the stoner cat.
:borg: Laser beam detected lizard! Lol looks like a fast bugger. Do you guys get the horney toads? We use to catch them in El Paso Texas when I was a kid.they were funny

jipp

jipp

:borg: Laser beam detected lizard! Lol looks like a fast bugger. Do you guys get the horney toads? We use to catch them in El Paso Texas when I was a kid.they were funny
not seen any toads.

i just remember them being big when i was a kid int texas.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
not seen any toads.

i just remember them being big when i was a kid int texas.
A2995F59 3F77 42AF BF2A 25E93299FD6B
here they are jipp!

tifosi

tifosi

Now that you have that big tent & light,this is how most of us finish drying & curing our larger plants. I hung this plant for five days & put it in the Ostrich bag @67% humidity,I'm burping it down to 60% by leaving it open for a half hour a day.

20171021 105559
20171021 105709
jipp

jipp

thats cool. but i have no cool tube for the light. so im using my led.
ill get one next month.
im not well to travel. so i can get a cool tube, and also some meds.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice! i miss fishing. and better yet, they be good eats!
@tifosi ok ill do that now. done.

here is the pfx i took for a sample, and also to test out what the smoke would be like if oldschool had harvest, im pretty sure i want more amber.
but you know when you have no smoke, sample buds are nice..
should be good,try all haze and do a half and half and then do a amber plant,then you will know for sure what your liking is

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn slot limit!!
i know right,i remember 30 years ago before game managment,we would go out and catch a years worth of fish to feed a family of ten,,whats hell is you always catch a slough of over or under limit,lmao,bright side ,them laws have made it were we catch some these days,lol,i seriously need to make a catfish run,i put out 4 /25 hook lines and run them bitchs a week and that does pretty good for me and mama a year,here you can have 25 a day white bass or crappie,50 a day cats,commerical i can get 100 with 100 hook set,,to old for that shit any more,,with weather cooling off the crappie be coming in close to give me some belly love,lol

Top Bottom