Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nice pics y'all! Don't be strange get your uglies out here. We all have one once in awhile.
I had this sick og cut I took, stem was purple and swollen from pythium and fungus gnats lol. It sat there for 4 1/2 months until I could finally get a cut off it. And it literally died days after I took the cut lol. But I save it with the Cut! Super healthy now :D
Anyway I had a pick but I must have deleted it because I cannot find it lol

Ceveres

Ceveres

Here's my current ugly. View attachment 760512
20171206 184510

Maybe a little less ugly now haha

Smerb

Smerb

I had this sick og cut I took, stem was purple and swollen from pythium and fungus gnats lol. It sat there for 4 1/2 months until I could finally get a cut off it. And it literally died days after I took the cut lol. But I save it with the Cut! Super healthy now :D
Anyway I had a pick but I must have deleted it because I cannot find it lol
I have some uglies right now, but they were cuttings from a delivery service. So I'm not going to go there. I do like this thread though, humble. Even the best have fouls.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Lol stressed to the gillz
everything was in the zone but i got that clearish glob shit after using some actinovate. 2 days after that bammo. snot city ! Never had that shit before. whew . probly never again .lol. So i blew all the shit off a few time's did agressive as fuck calcium hypoclourite . soaked them outta there black buckets trying to kill the shit. smells like a pool in therte ,lol. my plant's in bud dont have it luckily. I didnt put the shit there though. I used a pinch of calcium hypochrirte . one plant in bud of my one strain did the wilt shit outta nowhere but i brang it back everythin standing tall again. I never experienced the goo before. I got some pysun 20 comming . Hoepfully i can save them. i doubt it though. who knows. only 500 ppm ,68 degree water and 58 ph . it is aquafer watert though. I tested it and wasnt hard . in the zone but i dont know about lime yet. i'm thinkin abvout a reverse osmosis deal actually with a miniral filter or just straight up .Only one so far ahs the ggglobs now trying to build i think . havnt checked yet , just got up. mornin all .lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom