Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Right on bro thanks. I kinda was leaving a few even though they look like shit u feel? But def don't like to look at them. I'm mid week 5 so I guess it's like defoliating them before harvest??
Go ahead and grab half the crap off. A few days later as long as the plant is still growing do the rest.you will still see new leaves.

Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

Go ahead and grab half the crap off. A few days later as long as the plant is still growing do the rest.you will still see new leaves.
Right on man. Seems like too few inches are ok nowadays. Jus everyone freaks out about removing leaves in flower so I figured I'd leave a few even though they ain't doin squat anyways Quick ? I'm mid week 5 should I use a pk boost now like big up or ginormous

Smerb

Smerb

Big Up Powder is designed specifically for the first week and final weeks of the flowering period. Plants are in a transitional phase during this first week. By introducing Big Up Powder in the first week of flowering, you effectively flip the switch in your plant, sending it immediately into an intense flowering cycle.
Big Up also provides the final boost of energy that your plants need to finish the bloom cycle

Mattchoopike

Mattchoopike

Big Up Powder is designed specifically for the first week and final weeks of the flowering period. Plants are in a transitional phase during this first week. By introducing Big Up Powder in the first week of flowering, you effectively flip the switch in your plant, sending it immediately into an intense flowering cycle.
Big Up also provides the final boost of energy that your plants need to finish the bloom cycle
So give it another week or so? I'd say she's gonna take 10 weeks based on development

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Bump

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I think I will get the ball rollin with these. Got them as freebies a few years back from WOS and was labeled "Wild Thai".
The following pic is what I ended up with. Strangest looking plants I have ever seen. Hardly any calyxes, no bud structure to speak of, leafy as a MOFO mostly 1 fingered leaves and the smoke was horrible. I've never seen a industrial hemp plant up close but these plants reflect what I would imagine comm hemp to look like. I renamed the strain " Bad Hair Day" LOL

So come on with it famers show me you bad and uglies!!!!!! Dont be shy we wont tell anyone. Or what you could do is say well this isnt my grow pic, its a a buddy of mine that grew this freak.. :p
View attachment 614916 View attachment 614917 View attachment 614918

I got 2 freebies called world of seeds landraces wild Thailand coming with my order.

Do you think that they will be related to your crappie genetics here?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I got 2 freebies called world of seeds landraces wild Thailand coming with my order.

Do you think that they will be related to your crappie genetics here?
Well the WOS Wild Thai I got were the pics I posted when I started this thread. So I wouldnt be surprised if you get the same stock.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Oh you have no uglies? Ever? I was obviously just putting that up to see ugly bitches that's it.

I have 1 one plant grow under my belt so far.

My 2nd grow has 4 plants with 2 more weeks of flower until the end.

So I haven't had any uglies yet. Other than a clone that was transplanted too soon and died. But that was posted already.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't get ass hurt, this is for showing ugly plants, make another thread on your grow, please???? We only want uglies here. Thanks,hit me up.
Nice lookn out @Smerb

Top Bottom