Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Islandgrows

Islandgrows

That second pic reminds me of 1 I popped and for some reason it couldn't shed its helmet after germing and I had to assist for the seed casing to come off and that plant just never got right LOL leaves are twisted and growing sideways.
I had 4 of 10 that sprouted and no seedshell was stuck on on any of these. The first plant had variegated leaf and she now topped herself no upward growth for now but it is branching.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I had 4 of 10 that sprouted and no seedshell was stuck on on any of these. The first plant had variegated leaf and she now topped herself no upward growth for now but it is branching.
that is interesting for sure.

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

I was thinking the strain is susceptible to these "mutations" blue mystic from nirvana. Even in veg they smell when touched. Can't wait to flower them.

tastingreen

tastingreen

Hello everyone, after years of popping seeds ive come across this crazy ass looking mutant of a plant. IT stinks of a sweet yet pungent skunk, ive never seen a male or female plant like this before. As for UGLY i think this one really fits the bill. Cant wait to hear some thoughts on this one. Thanks everyone ENJOY :)
Hi there. The leaves look very similar to the Ducksfoot or Boesi (sp) strain (s). Really cool looking. Here's a lil stalled out polyploid (trifoliate)
20160907 004748 01

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

Thats really cool man. You prolly know but dont kill your mutants, you never know what kind of fire may be in even mutant genes. I'm gonna call out @Sativied he does some really unique work with cannabis and this may interest him. See above pics Sativied
it is interesting lol. and another weird thing with that plant the first few nodes have one leaf as though the plant has reached maturity alternating the leaves. and now it is back to normal 2 leaves per node.

justiceman

justiceman

That second pic reminds me of 1 I popped and for some reason it couldn't shed its helmet after germing and I had to assist for the seed casing to come off and that plant just never got right LOL leaves are twisted and growing sideways.

Hahaha I had to do that with most of a pack of DNA Pure Afghani. They had been stored in a drawer at room temp for at least 4 years if not longer.

Then on top of that I accidently precharged the coco to .8EC instead of .4EC

LOL
IMG 6806
IMG 6813
IMG 6814

Top Bottom