Lets Have Some Fun. Show Me Your Uglies :)

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

IMG 5769
Here is a Momma that was robbed of her beauty, she will be back!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here is a mutant I've been letting grow in. Her leaves have been all crinkled, oddly shaped etc. Slowly over time her leaves are taking on a more normal appearance. I'm hoping she straightens out over time.
Downloadfile 5

Downloadfile 6

Downloadfile 7

20170129 133541
20170129 133502

The more she grows the less noticeable it is. She is 34 days old from ground breach as a seedling.

Smerb

Smerb

Here is a mutant I've been letting grow in. Her leaves have been all crinkled, oddly shaped etc. Slowly over time her leaves are taking on a more normal appearance. I'm hoping she straightens out over time.
View attachment 663686

View attachment 663687

View attachment 663688

View attachment 663682 View attachment 663683

The more she grows the less noticeable it is. She is 34 days old from ground breach as a seedling.
fuuny shit you just put, I was thinking you can have the shittiest plant, but you bring it outdoors and you will forget how shitty she was when her full beauty shows. I have this skinny mom that's waiting to go outdoor, might as well this year. Great branch training @rmoltis !

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Medicine man pheno that def went kinda equatorial on me, i had 2 grows indoors under my belt at the time and the temps outside for a good 35 days straight were well below freezing, normally this WOULD NEVER be an issue but that building was over 150 yrs old, the basement wasnt insulated well and the wood floors dropped horridly at night! Live and learn though right?
Medicine mang 002 cleaned
Medicine mang 004
Medicine mang 001 cleaned
Medicine mang 003
I did get some asskicking berries that years though!
Tang haze x med mang 041
Tang haze x med mang 040

IMG 1572
Got this idea from another site and thought it might be fun to try here.

Lets play show n tell of the plants that you were too embarrassed to even show your friends or post any pics of online.

This can include any anomalies, mutants, bad enviros and the results thereof. Plants that were represented as a xyz strain and upon growing it was clear it wasn't. I think you all get the idea.

I think I will get the ball rollin with these. Got them as freebies a few years back from WOS and was labeled "Wild Thai".
The following pic is what I ended up with. Strangest looking plants I have ever seen. Hardly any calyxes, no bud structure to speak of, leafy as a MOFO mostly 1 fingered leaves and the smoke was horrible. I've never seen a industrial hemp plant up close but these plants reflect what I would imagine comm hemp to look like. I renamed the strain " Bad Hair Day" LOL

So come on with it famers show me you bad and uglies!!!!!! Dont be shy we wont tell anyone. Or what you could do is say well this isnt my grow pic, its a a buddy of mine that grew this freak.. :p
View attachment 614916 View attachment 614917 View attachment 614918
Straight up :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom