DSCN4399
DSCN4397

Predator Pink V1
DSCN4403

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And my own creation stardawg x sour tangle or as it's known on the street the dawg tang :)
Wang dang schweet poontang.:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Love the doggy style..................... :p LOL It will be getting close to xmas pretty soon. :D Hope I'm on your list. :cool: Don't make me fly to the other side of the pond to get my present. Love ya Dankster!!!

mancdank

mancdank

Wang dang schweet poontang.:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Love the doggy style..................... :p LOL It will be getting close to xmas pretty soon. :D Hope I'm on your list. :cool: Don't make me fly to the other side of the pond to get my present. Love ya Dankster!!!
It's the strawberry dawg your guna want bro it smells and tastes like black grape soda and like a hammer

mancdank

mancdank

LMAO.......... Love how you qualified, the REAL mancdank.... Too funny . :D Nice lookin buds and genetics.
There's some fake fucker on Insta gram he even had the cheek to say the real manc dank hey kinda made me think he's Canadian lol fuck him anyways all he shows is pics of cheap import Spanish haze fuckers are trying to sell as dutch :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom