Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

G-13/Skunk (Mr. Nice) x Blue Lemon Thai (CH9/Motorebel) getting a nice early start.

No nice pun intended. ;-)

IMG 6973
IMG 6974

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I found real old pics, and a few strain I pulled out of jars. I swear by curing! I understand in certain situations ya can't, but I'd always take enough so I won't get resistant to any strains.
First pic is the real Shoreline from Austin.
I haven't heard anyone else mentiining the "real" SL in years
The second is my BX of the good cut of Choc D
The 3rd is the style grow method I used for the last few years. When my op comes again, this is the only way to consistently score well.
Next, a cloes up of some frost on the purps. The male was was from the last pack of seeds I ever bought. Snowhigh seeds were around till they sold out, haven't seen any of his strains since. His 3x's Grape x clone only BD.
The last is cloes of CD.
Dam, I miss 100% "Enlightened states"

20130525 183026 resized 1 1
20171014 165502
Aeggdiaf 1
20171014 165249
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Aroma x BLT

Aroma is based on Sensei Seeds Ed Rosenthal Super Bud.

And BLT ( Blue Lemon Thai ) is Motarebel Toxic Blue and Lemon Thai.

Toxic Blue is Petrolia Headstash, PG-13 and East Coast Sour Diesel.

It smells fantastic. I don't even know how to describe.

IMG 6988
IMG 6989

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Now that plant has some cake on it. Did you breed? Does it yield? How long veg? Characteristics?
Interesting looking leaves as well. Did you say that was Wh xGS? I want it lol
Just wait till she ripens:D it’s manderine sunset x forum gsc by the ethos collective. Pheno picked out of hundreds of seeds. She’s a little manderine, little cookies not over powering on either. Medium high yield and a fantastic strong high that I enjoy at night. Will get purple and blue hues in color depending on your lighting.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Some dark plasma last pic is animal cookies
I like that earlish fade. Still pleanty of energy to fatten up the colas, you should get some nice colors, clean bud.
What are you feeding, and what ratio?
I have a question about "Cookie" genetics.
The last I heard, this was like 3 years ago so things may have changed.
Didn't the family keep that cookie strain for themselves? At the time I heard they were letting a limited amount of pollin. Are strains with the Cookies now a direct descendent of the original strain? Were cutting sold, or given?

Leew421

Leew421

I like that earlish fade. Still pleanty of energy to fatten up the colas, you should get some nice colors, clean bud.
What are you feeding, and what ratio?
I have a question about "Cookie" genetics.
The last I heard, this was like 3 years ago so things may have changed.
Didn't the family keep that cookie strain for themselves? At the time I heard they were letting a limited amount of pollin. Are strains with the Cookies now a direct descendent of the original strain? Were cutting sold, or given?
The dark plasma is forum cut cookie x obi wan and the animal cookie is forum cut x fire og. Super frosty. They will get real purple and have great colors. I got these two cuts from a really good friend that travels around collecting genetics

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

View attachment 750544 View attachment 750545 CSI's Cornbread Bubba Not to be confused with Rare Dankness editionView attachment 750532
I'd put that in my garden, especially personal. How is the stretch? Can ya throw that in straight from clone?
Can you get a bit cloeser on your cam? Tric shot?
Looks like it puts out what you put in.
I'm sure I've mentioned it, but my avitar went straight to flower in a party cup...with 3 week veg, ya gotta have 10 ft ceelings.
I gotta do a journal next party cup grow.
Same strain as thoes massive buds almost hitting the light. 2 weeks is as long as i ended up vegging. Great for 2 room prepetual, and a rare strain. It's the "good part" of GG#4

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd put that in my garden, especially personal. How is the stretch? Can ya throw that in straight from clone?
Can you get a bit cloeser on your cam? Tric shot?
Looks like it puts out what you put in.
I'm sure I've mentioned it, but my avitar went straight to flower in a party cup...with 3 week veg, ya gotta have 10 ft ceelings.
I gotta do a journal next party cup grow.
Same strain as thoes massive buds almost hitting the light. 2 weeks is as long as i ended up vegging. Great for 2 room prepetual, and a rare strain. It's the "good part" of GG#4
Stretch is 100% Of course total height is relative to veg time. Veg time was 6 weeks on this one. .....Nope no more pics to be had.

Top Bottom