Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Chocolate Diesel. It's a cut that may be extinct, as a disease hit the breeders grow, and many in Den hard *around 2012 if anyone experienced it?, He had a shit harvest, and got rid of it, as not to infect other strains. I was smart enough to have salvaged many strains, genetics, breed, and, or BX to keep em in seed form, just incase. I luckily took a cut from a healthy flowering Choc at the time, received it, and kept it going. Choc D and GG#4 grow about exactly the same. There were 3 cuts of Choc D, but only 1 had the massive yield. I could easily have marketed it as GG, but that's why there are 100 diffrent Cookie strain (last I knew the only people with the real Cookies, are the Cookie family)
Btw, does anyone know who's cut of Choc D that was used to cross for GG?
This is one of the only strains, I couldn't get to herm for s1's.

Shamus

Shamus

I'm friends with the cookie fam and other people have the real cookies

that doesn't explain What the chocD is tho? what's the genetics. this came from Casey jones?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Oh, so they began giving it away. Did not know that. I heard at 1 point they wanted a fortune for just pollin?
Anyway Chocolate Diesel is Choc trip x East coast Sour D. I don't believe Choc trip is available anymore?

Shamus

Shamus

No dude I had the real cookies in like 2010

the forum isn't the original cut but I won't get started on all that

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Chocolate Diesel. It's a cut that may be extinct, as a disease hit the breeders grow, and many in Den hard *around 2012 if anyone experienced it?, He had a shit harvest, and got rid of it, as not to infect other strains. I was smart enough to have salvaged many strains, genetics, breed, and, or BX to keep em in seed form, just incase. I luckily took a cut from a healthy flowering Choc at the time, received it, and kept it going. Choc D and GG#4 grow about exactly the same. There were 3 cuts of Choc D, but only 1 had the massive yield. I could easily have marketed it as GG, but that's why there are 100 diffrent Cookie strain (last I knew the only people with the real Cookies, are the Cookie family)
Btw, does anyone know who's cut of Choc D that was used to cross for GG?
This is one of the only strains, I couldn't get to herm for s1's.
What a bummer. He should have tried physan 20 to whipe that disease out the plants.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

No dude I had the real cookies in like 2010

the forum isn't the original cut but I won't get started on all that
I guess lot of the rumors ya hear are a bunch of crap. Although I thought I read something about the pollin. Oh well, glad ya got the real deal. I take it you're on the west coast? How's the "cookies" from the fam? Is it a huge yielder, w/quality, or bunch of hype?
Chocolate trip?? I guess you've been in the loop a while too. How old are the beans? Didn't just a few packs get auctioned off? We must know SOME of the same people. If not in person via friends of friends.
Any pics on the real Cookies?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What a bummer. He should have tried physan 20 to whipe that disease out the plants.
Idk to this day knowbody what happened, but wiped out a LOT of flowers. By the time everyone realized there was a problem, it was too late... Everything was tried in that time frame. Best guess, it was a problem with Den city water? It happened up in Boulder too...I don't think anyone will know...i'm just happy I got her

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I know I've mentioned it, but I'm a new person here, and I'm seeing some of ya for the first time.
My Avitar is the Choc grown Hempy style, vs Coco in styraphome party cups. No veg at all. From clone, to 12/12. Stretches about 3 feet, appears as there's no chance nodes that far apart can fill in that dence, but it's a monster.
Just cut all the suckers, leave the few fan leaves on, and finish with some monster colas. Under 1k's with 2 week veg ends up true giants. If ya had enough space, and ran uni, ya can flood the local market

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

FWIW, according to Jigga, the creator of the "Cookie" strain....NOBODY has the real original.

This is what I last heard in 2013, and after a bit of research, nobody has reciever a clone, and the family has it locked up tight. If you, or anyone says they'r friends w/em, and has the real strain...post your pics. I'd tend to believe the breeder in this case. This quote came direct this year.

Everybody thinks they got the real one, but the truth is we never let it out to no one,” says Jigga, the legendary breeder behind Girl Scout Cookies.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You can see the Chocolate Diesel in the GG#4. To me they look exactly alike. Chocolate yields huge though.
I'll do a grow report soon.
1st pic is a lower bud I missed while training, but is still a nice lol nug (see resemblance?)
2nd is a mom I threw under a 600 scrog. Still rather early in flower. 1st time running this in a scrog. Best all around strain I've had the privilege to cultivate

20171228 234728
20171227 181604
20171227 181554
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Last pics for a while. I'll be doing grow diaries soon.
The last pic is the day I flipped 12/12 Nov 8th str8 from clones. Came out just like the avatar, but with much nicer colors. Congrats to Cali. For all ya warehouse growers, step your game up, as you'r gonna have to be at the top of your game to compete.

20171230 220339
20171231 144027
20171228 234728
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom