Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This was my last coco run (For a while anyway). I did some things a bit differnt, as I grew in saucers. I fed till a few drops of water ran off, and did this every other day. I never fed over 1.1 ec, and that includes 180 ppm tap water. Only fed Cal mag, Botanicare Pro bloom at 6 ml, and silica, and drip clean). My last scrog was very similar (I just tweaked the feeding a bit) but still had an excellent harvest. These are some massive colas for a 600 hps, under a 4 1/2 x 41/2 scrog. I also used a horrible hoods for this (the big Raptor w/glass on, and a 30 $ bulb from Home Dep). I had to cut some of the netting as it was lifting the scrog off the ground.
Anyway for 3-4 weeks feed some CE sugar E for a week, or so. After that nothing but ph'd water. Idk, this method seems to work very well. PH started at 5.8, and will stay at 6 the rest of the way, and let the plant use It's energy once it's used up any stored nutes. I'll post the harvest pics.
Next grow I do will be my "normal" way in rockwool, under 1k.
This has that strong skunk smell, with that hint of fuel. I've never tested it, but one of my more potant strains.
When all said, and done I'll post pics after harvest.
2 plants in 7 gal of coco beat out the 1 Choc in 5.
Oh, I ran 11/13 light cycle...just to see

20180320 174046
20180322 154926
20180320 175420
20180321 213700
20180316 113530
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

This was my last coco run (For a while anyway). I did some things a bit differnt, as I grew in saucers. I fed till a few drops of water ran off, and did this every other day. I never fed over 1.1 ec, and that includes 180 ppm tap water. Only fed Cal mag, Botanicare Pro bloom at 6 ml, and silica, and drip clean). My last scrog was very similar (I just tweaked the feeding a bit) but still had an excellent harvest. These are some massive colas for a 600 hps, under a 4 1/2 x 41/2 scrog. I also used a horrible hoods for this (the big Raptor w/glass on, and a 30 $ bulb from Home Dep). I had to cut some of the netting as it was lifting the scrog off the ground.
Anyway for 3-4 weeks feed some CE sugar E for a week, or so. After that nothing but ph'd water. Idk, this method seems to work very well. PH started at 5.8, and will stay at 6 the rest of the way, and let the plant use It's energy once it's used up any stored nutes. I'll post the harvest pics.
Next grow I do will be my "normal" way in rockwool, under 1k.
This has that strong skunk smell, with that hint of fuel. I've never tested it, but one of my more potant strains.
When all said, and done I'll post pics after harvest.
2 plants in 7 gal of coco beat out the 1 Choc in 5.
Oh, I ran 11/13 light cycle...just to see
They look proper good man :)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Pck sog run dry shot (purple chem x Capt krypt og)

The frostiest I have seen it come out. Looks moldy it's so frost covered. I assure you no mold is there
Is that from that SOG run you had going? I don't throw too many complements around, and you get a good portion. That is about as frosty as I've seen on here! Ya sure no mold??? Nah man, that definitely doesn't look like mold at all.
Beats the crap out of someone taking a pic of something I find on the bottom of my shoe, and taking a pic of it on ass nasty dirty floor.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Spydrx plus for the mufukin win. That pck kills on the frost and taste factors. That purple chem shines on the exhale
I'm so far behind on most of these genetics. I don't even have named for my crosses.
What Purp, and Chem are crossed? What's the makeup of Capt Krypt?
That is SICK!!!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Trich check please on any amber, and % cloudy (color blind), Not commercial obviously. A couple progress pics. Took a tester, and it's flushed!! Super clean smoke! Very pungent, skunky, with a touch of vomit. Gonna have to let the plant use it's energy from here on out. Still pleanty of green, as I can see fade/yellowing, so I'll be good.

Figure another week?

Again under a 600 41/2 x 41/2 scrog. Rock hard nugs.
Strain needs a name. Great effect, and no couch lock at all

20180326 214514
20180330 115244
20180326 214614
Srenots

Srenots

Trich check please on any amber, and % cloudy (color blind), Not commercial obviously. A couple progress pics. Took a tester, and it's flushed!! Super clean smoke! Very pungent, skunky, with a touch of vomit. Gonna have to let the plant use it's energy from here on out. Still pleanty of green, as I can see fade/yellowing, so I'll be good.

Figure another week?

Again under a 600 41/2 x 41/2 scrog. Rock hard nugs.
Strain needs a name. Great effect, and no couch lock at all
hell ya !

Top Bottom