Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bicky studs

bicky studs

That looks so bomb keep it up! Baby ass nugs though

-The Master.
true dat! egg size about as big as these got but...
was to be expected. they were way too big at flip so they got hardcore supercropped.....then had to do a massive defoil mid flower cause my pots were in the dark, ladies dont like that. shouldnt hurt the quality tho.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Purple Haze

IMG 20180523 012219 997

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dried nug off the last Double Bubble scrog. Very strong indica, and excellent yielder with rock hard. I don't like to mention yield #' s ,however one this was exceptional. Kinda smells like a skunk rolled around in a strawberry field. I've tried to force it to herm again..no luck
Last pic was before harvest.

20180424 211713
20180427 230912
20180404 113432
2toughtony

2toughtony

Man, I hear ya..I had a few I shoulda never let go. 1 inparticular was a Grape Ape...I have some very old pics of it I'll post. I grew in a linon cloeset at apt under 150 hps. 19 inches deep, 30 inches wide, a 3 ft tall. I had that cloes full of bud.. Anyone ever see "Alice in youtube "? It had some very strange traits. If anyone has this pm me, as I have a question on it's genetics. It was around 2005, fan leaves were all (even large) covered in trichs. It clones super easy. I cut a couple branches, and dropped em in a cup of tap, under a florescent kitchen light.
The taste was straight grape jolly rancher. The stretch was from clone to 3ft+. I cut some tops, and they doubled.
Here's where you'd know if you have, had, or seen. When Kelvin color would drop below 2700, it would flower, even if it was getting 24 hour light. (Has to be an auto down the genetic line?
I had to move out of state, and did everything possible to make it herm, but wouldn't. I got 2 seeds (both identical, and shouldn't have popped both grrr) from a 1 lb bag.
It's before cams took good pics
If anyone has this, had, whatever, let me know what strain this was, cause GA I've seen is nothing like this
I may have acess to rare danknesses grape ape cut still
nice ...lol not welcome back....organikz

Latest posts

Top Bottom