Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Whitefire dawg from garden of dreams was mom. The male was a blueberry iced cream that so far everything it crossed with has been really nice. The pck cross is fantastic with it. Blueberry is redeyed genetics

Toaster79

Toaster79

Whitefire dawg from garden of dreams was mom. The male was a blueberry iced cream that so far everything it crossed with has been really nice. The pck cross is fantastic with it. Blueberry is redeyed genetics

Man you gotta take this to F3. With F2 you wont get variety bit with F3 you should have bunch of phenos to pick from. Work several crosses of F3 to get F4 and you might be in the IBL zone and get the stability and traits youre looking for. With that frost it's more than worth to try.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm badly colorblind. I've always had gone by the hairs dying back, and becoming amber. This strain is not distinguishable by hairs, but trichs.
Opinions please

Hard to say really as those are pretty fuzzy and trichs got a lot of light caught in there. You cant say for sure if those are actually milky or burned out from the light. However there's no amber to spot.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm badly colorblind. I've always had gone by the hairs dying back, and becoming amber. This strain is not distinguishable by hairs, but trichs.
Opinions please

Those pistils are done, that's for sure. So if she's not shooting any fresh pistils in clusters and looks pretty much filled out might never give you any amber. If the whole plant looks pretty much done I'd cut her.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I definitely have plans for sure. The wifi is a dom strain so I'll probably hit it again with BIC to really harp that blueberry flav. This is a current fav

Keep that frost from the mom and mix some daddy's fragrance in :D Work on the size later

Leew421

Leew421

I'm not worried about the size. She definitely shows out for sure. Been focused a lot on breeding and spending time on the right projects. Plus I'm a tester for redeyed genetics so I got to keep space for them too. I got some f1s I made I'm waiting on the cure to finish up on. I already got my approvals to use the genetics for the cross. At least from redeyed. I did the whitefire blue dawg male I have and hit to my keeper of the wicked glue. Cujo berry (brain candy) is a current project I'm pumped for. I got my testers out and now I wait for the reports.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Those pistils are done, that's for sure. So if she's not shooting any fresh pistils in clusters and looks pretty much filled out might never give you any amber. If the whole plant looks pretty much done I'd cut her.
Thanks Toaster! Leew shit looks great as usual!
I've got a few crazy F1's from crossing that Prehistoric strain, with an old ST#4 x Snowhigh's Purple Pantera.
I'll see how she flowers, and from anything I've seen it could be something special.
Have the Male, and a couple females with very similar traits.
It's growing roots from the stalk. I've seen that a bit from seed, and lots from Dip n Grow, but this is crazy.
First set of fans..check it. Already has a nice order.
Only thing...a plant can totally change in flower.
Also the final shot of the 3 plant scrog.
Toaster, yeah, they're hard as rocks, no new pistols.
The future frost, was 3 days from a cup in that pic. Sick *so far

20180718 230744
20180719 224456
20180720 105514
20180718 230718
20180718 230730
Top Bottom