Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Loompa goo. Second generation genetics.
I doubt it’s anything old school original.
It’s a dj short blueberry cross.
I love BB crosses. Still my all time favorite all around strain is the old original cut of Blue dream. Has everything. Market got saturated, and people stopped growing it. I don't know many, if any that still have that original cut. I'm sure it's around, but not like it used to be, plus so many imitations. That original tasted just like BB's, yield was unreal, easy to trim. A commercial, or headstash imo.
How's the "Goo"?

Monster762

Monster762

I love BB crosses. Still my all time favorite all around strain is the old original cut of Blue dream. Has everything. Market got saturated, and people stopped growing it. I don't know many, if any that still have that original cut. I'm sure it's around, but not like it used to be, plus so many imitations. That original tasted just like BB's, yield was unreal, easy to trim. A commercial, or headstash imo.
How's the "Goo"?
It’s pretty good. Real smooth. It’s potent but I got a blotto that is like hitting a wall strong so I need to really try it without the blotto already in me. The loompa goo little leafy but still smooth n works

straincreation

straincreation

Well been a while since ive been back here haha here is some of my vandals_OG enjoi
IMG 20180530 220943 586
IMG 20180615 224854 376
IMG 20180605 142215 888

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It has that hardy, Fruity look to it. Don't ask why I thought that???
What strain are you working with in the pic. above Tasty Buds? That's some nice looking bud itself!
I appreciate it. I made several crosses during 12-+13. 5 of the crosses were excellent quality, and had monster yields. I inbred 5, or 6 times until the majority of beans were stable. So 6 years, I ended up with 5 strains. I had been calling it "Double Bubble " for a big, only because I'll get 2 trich heads, on each stall. Idk, it's more like Chem, with a hint of puke on the exhale. I think Chem- Puke may be a more appropriate name...lol

J

JJ.77

Thanks Toaster! Leew shit looks great as usual!
I've got a few crazy F1's from crossing that Prehistoric strain, with an old ST#4 x Snowhigh's Purple Pantera.
I'll see how she flowers, and from anything I've seen it could be something special.
Have the Male, and a couple females with very similar traits.
It's growing roots from the stalkJ.J looks like you're. Girls are in pots. We just the green light here in Ok. Now looking for beans have suggestions on where to purchase them. Ordered previously from co. In th UK THEY JUST TOOK MONEY. AND RECIEVED NO PACKAGE. . HEARD They have gone out of. business. Any suggestions would. Be great. Don't know how this posted right on this spot new at using smart phone. Apogize for interruption. But would love a respondsI've seen that a bit from seed, and lots from Dip n Grow, but this is crazy.
First set of fans..check it. 5802439167 has a nice order.
Only thing...a plant can totally change in flower.
Also the final shot of the 3 plant scrog.
Toaster, yeah, they're hard as rocks, no new pistols.
The future frost, was 3 days from a cup in that pic. Sick *so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom