Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Hattori Hanzo by Full Moon Seeds flushing .... straight OG with a little cherry fuel thrown in for good measures
IMG 7875
IMG 7876

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Bubba Fett right before chop:

Wow! Those are insane! I've grown some fire, but in this case, I'm jealous. Are you getting that density because it's indoor, or is that the strain & good grow technique? I mean, my outdoor is tight but I have to trim through some sugar leaf before it shows. I'm only two weeks after the flip on my first indoor grow so I'm not in the know yet.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wow! Those are insane! I've grown some fire, but in this case, I'm jealous. Are you getting that density because it's indoor, or is that the strain & good grow technique? I mean, my outdoor is tight but I have to trim through some sugar leaf before it shows. I'm only two weeks after the flip on my first indoor grow so I'm not in the know yet.

This is honestly the best pheno of any Bubba cross I have grown over the years. Hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of beans popped of all sorts of crosses looking for a Bubba dom like pheno like this. Its dense from the genetic lottery. Stardawg really gave it good structure and stretch w/ strait up Bubba smell and taste in about 80-90% of it. Lights are pretty close but it's old school Mag 1K's with cheap ass bulbs no A/C no Gas strait salts and rockwool. Just hard dialed for about a year in wool and on the formula. If I had to guess (i havent turned my PPM pen on in 2 years) its prob at about 800-900 ppm from day 1 to flush same nutes. 2 week flush. Def one I'm gripping for years to come.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

This is honestly the best pheno of any Bubba cross I have grown over the years. Hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of beans popped of all sorts of crosses looking for a Bubba dom like pheno like this. Its dense from the genetic lottery. Stardawg really gave it good structure and stretch w/ strait up Bubba smell and taste in about 80-90% of it. Lights are pretty close but it's old school Mag 1K's with cheap ass bulbs no A/C no Gas strait salts and rockwool. Just hard dialed for about a year in wool and on the formula. If I had to guess (i havent turned my PPM pen on in 2 years) its prob at about 800-900 ppm from day 1 to flush same nutes. 2 week flush. Def one I'm gripping for years to come.

OK, that makes sense. I'm working on some right now that may help me skip a few hundred beans. If you look at the Orange Creamsicle x Choc Diesel (haven't settled on a name yet) I posted a few back you'll see my first, very much by lucky accident, potent, super terpy, frosty X. If I can get that tighter by X'ing it with some Royal Nepal x Choc Diesel (Chocolate Nepal) S1's. Hoping that gives me the resin (consistently recovered over 25% in a rosin press from the pure Royal Nepal bred for resin) and very tight 24"-36" colas. To get those stunning rosettes like yours I'll try X'ing with the Choc Nepal x Banana Ice Cream (Holy Smoke seeds), I'm calling Banana Royale, or if I find something else with a nice rosette like GG4.

Thank you for the info and inspiration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom