Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danked

Danked

Yeah, my plan is to keep it indoors...it says dutch passion blueberry is an indoor strain on all the sites I've read about it. I grow in coco so we'll see how she likes that medium.

Myco

Myco

Some beautiful ladies in here...

This is a pheno of Sour Bubble that I am just getting acquainted with. She's quite lovely. I have a half dozen more phenos to go through - ohhh myyy...

Grown in organic soil, I might add. Just. Add. Water. Pa'chow!

Sb3d

Sb3g

Sb3h

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
:eek:
Very cool Shamus!:woot: Ive never seen a frosty seedling!

neither have i, def interesting to say the least. kind of makes waiting to see her all out in flower that much harder, if it is a she after all. if its a male i wouldnt really be bothered as well.
also have to give shout outs to bodhi, im currently testing them for him.
thanks for the kind words man.
have a glorious evening/day

I saw a while back in the Top Dawg forum obsouleet posted a seedling that had trichomes on it. I think it was a Stardawg IX.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Hey GM , those look BOMB !! do you have a pic of the nuggs next to something for size comparison ? are they soda can big ?

Shamus

Shamus

and a few dried and cured buds of the #3 WhitefireOG the BIGGEST OG BUDS U WILL EVER GROW..............
my "fake" hells angel OG had a few damn near half oz buds, so i think shed be a contender. i got 26 zips off a 1K w/o CO2
IMG 2378

IMG 2434

heres some PK @ week 5

IMG 0240

IMG 0209

IMG 0219

current tray o tony little
IMG 0192

then finally some rebel OG by mota (nspectas triangle x lorans LBL)
IMG 0214

I saw a while back in the Top Dawg forum obsouleet posted a seedling that had trichomes on it. I think it was a Stardawg IX.
yeah i think i saw it on IC, i think its the big sur holy bud in it, not the cuban. full open pollenation with a hell of a F2 run thru to follow.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok next up some BPPK:) this use to be my favorite bitch until I met the TK:woot: I no longer have this cut:banghead: , it hurt like hell to lose her too, but I did replace her with a very good cutting of the Banana kush witch I have some beautiful pics of and will post later, anyways here she is the last pics i took of her:( the first 4 pics are to of the same buds with a week or too between pics........
DSC03782
DSC03848
DSC03778
DSC03847
DSC03856
DSC03914
DSC03916
DSC03917
DSC03870
DSC03871

rawman

rawman

man I need to refill my white jar after them pics, currently in the process of filling the #3 jar.... but the time cant come soon enough... Great job as always GM

Max Frost

Max Frost

This thread is a whole lot of wow! So much dankness.

I find it pretty depressing! :( I did the math, & even if I quadruple my grow size & spend all my grocery money on just "beans"...I could never even come close to running a tiny fraction of the strains I'd like to try!

Seriously though...these pics ARE just awe-inpsiring! There's some damn fine growers here at the farm!! K+ to everyone!!!
And a few dry nug shots of the white

GROWMASTER...Just beautiful, bro! Is that the same "White" available here on THCBay that I see? What is the flavor/aroma like on it? Again...just an amazing job!

neverbreak

neverbreak

I find it pretty depressing! :( I did the math, & even if I quadruple my grow size & spend all my grocery money on just "beans"...I could never even come close to running a tiny fraction of the strains I'd like to try!

lol that just means ya have a lifetime of fun ahead of ya bro! and there'll always be more strains in the makin. ya might even end up makin some of yer own. ;)

neverbreak

Myco

Myco

@GrowMaster

Ohmuhgah. Fucking magical, bro. I've had a crush on The White for some time now - time to act! Mucho respecto.

Top Bottom