Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
triplenipple

triplenipple

here is how the pink should look oh and some hazy og also pics donated from close source and its wat im shootin for
IMAG0155
IMAG0156
IMAG0157
IMAG0157

Dynamite

Dynamite

Waz up Big D, how ya been long time no see, hahaha do I have comparison pics, come on bro u know I do,

here ya go hows that good I hope:)

Been a minute bro , good to see you still fuckn slaying it as usual mang - AWESOME pic's .. I'm still lurking in the background , just setting up a second bloom room , gonna try and play wit the big dawgs and rock 18k long as I can till the wheels fall off this herb game

every time I hear this track I think of the old AN forum days and your old BP'z OG ..

keep doin your thang and pumpn out that fiyah !

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Tai Chi(Motivation x Pineapple Express) x (Motivation x SSOG) Some of my favorites flavors right here! I binged like a crackhead for weeks on these phenos. I kept a few F2's from the pheno in the first three pics.
Picture 212
Picture 289
Picture 234
Picture 005
Picture 253
Picture 254

Dynamite

Dynamite

Bigwreck

I just got this strain back in the stable after losing her for a couple years .. nabbed these pics off the world wide web of the clone grown by friends in CO,it's the frostiest strain I've ever grown , out of 100+ different strains , I know that's not alot compared to some people , but just the the frostiest I've come across in my years of doing this thang .. last time I ran leaf trim from her I got a 28% return of BHO , never to this day has anything consistently yielded over 22-23% beside this'un here for me,and that was from leaf , which i can only compare the leaf of this strain to other strains nuggs
Bigwreck

ACutAboveBud

neverbreak

neverbreak

Bigwreck

I just got this strain back in the stable after losing her for a couple years .. nabbed these pics off the world wide web of the clone grown by friends in CO,it's the frostiest strain I've ever grown , out of 100+ different strains , I know that's not alot compared to some people , but just the the frostiest I've come across in my years of doing this thang .. last time I ran leaf trim from her I got a 28% return of BHO , never to this day has anything consistently yielded over 22-23% beside this'un here for me,and that was from leaf , which i can only compare the leaf of this strain to other strains nuggs
View attachment 348358

View attachment 348359

that is amazin. where'd ya get her?

neverbreak

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Bigwreck

View attachment 348358

View attachment 348359

So pretty! Maybe you're Co friends would like to do some trading??? :)

Top Bottom