Light Bleached Seeds

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Here's a peek at whats growing on. A clone from the mother and 3 autoflowers to be breed until I find a suitable male to bx with. I plan on dedicating this grow box to this mother during the reversal and bx ,so I'm not worried about pollen getting everywhere or contaminating equipment.

IMG 20180709 023659991
Necromancer

Necromancer

Working with small spaces kinda sucks. She's growing to quickly which unfortunately for me right now is my only problem. Im trying to slow her down by defoliation and in the mean time it will give her lower growth time to catch up but their also growing relatively quickly. Im LST'ing her to try and keep her short before flip. I'm not to sure what ill do when they do catch up and it seems like my only option would be to chop her back and let her regrow until im ready for her.
1.Mother/Father
3.Auto
3.Clone
1.PU S2 (Ina's Urkle)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

:)Is that it down there?Ina's urkle!I like that!:)You can chop the biggest stem which is the highest(many clones on it)and leave the rest of the shrub?:)

Necromancer

Necromancer

So here's a little update of whats been going on..I've decided to go about 2 more months before reversing half of the plant and letting it pollinate itself and others. I did some hard stress training and root pruning in order to get the extra few months of veg. I was successful in taking a clone but the others died. I plan on taking this clone and making a bonsai mother plant that i can keep around in a small pot in miniature form for years to come with the proper topping and root pruning. I plan on taking more clones in the next few days after the plant has recovered from its stress training. The autoflowers will be pollinated with the purple urkle pollen that was recently collected if it matures quicker than need be.
The ina's urkle is showinv signs of mutation and i am not sure if this is due to me getting nutrient soloutions confused or not but im expecting her to make a full recovery soon.
I also believe i had a temperature issue where temps got to low witch kept the medium cold and slowed down growth so i installed a heat mat and thermostat to keep the medium's temperature stable.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

:)Is that it down there?Ina's urkle!I like that!:)You can chop the biggest stem which is the highest(many clones on it)and leave the rest of the shrub?:)
i was thinking so but i did some HST to half of the plant in a way that it would scrog itself while the other half grows new shoots that will be pollinated. Im hoping they catch up to each side or ill have to do a little more training until everything evens out with both sides. Ill be posting a picture soon to give you a better visual of what im talking about.

Ina

Ina

But the smallest are shaded?Haha,really strange shape:)Wonder how it is going to look if it flowers that way?!:)I was thinking about something like this.....Just to cut it in half.Anyway it is horizontal now.Now I also have light bleached seeds( 2 or 3 fully developed but light green like yours),unfortunately no more time to plant them this year,but I will share if they pop up faster of something.

0724180241 LI
Necromancer

Necromancer

The left side of the plant will be reversed and the right side will be seeded. Yes its a weird shape, i did not plan out how or what i was going to reverse from what would be pollinated and when i did it was to late. Im not good at cloning and currently have a 1% success rate but i am hoping to get better.if i do take more clones it will be from the area you marked. I currently have a much better plan on how i am going to train the clone to become the mother. Vertical growth is at a minimum right now do to root pruning and supercropping but is showing signs of recovery. I root pruned and supercropped yesterday. I'm not too concerned for the other plants because I'm not looking for a harvest of flowers but only seeds. I know eventually I will have to bend those branches back for light to create a more viable mature seed. This plant truly did catch me off guard and was not supposed to make it this far. I had no plan for her at all and did not know she was something special until last minute.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Ina' PU s2 died. My little one bumped the cabinet witch caused a clone to fall on top of her and when I went to feed the next morning I saw what had happened. Their was no chance to save her.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Another clone bites the dust. I do believe that the other 3 clones did root though.

IMG 20180731 173731230
Necromancer

Necromancer

I wish I would have took the time out to learn to clone when I started growing. Now that I need clones I'm having difficulty.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Here's a few updated pics. I plan on reversing half the plant when I know for sure the other clones rooted.

IMG 20180731 175542836
IMG 20180731 175609420
Necromancer

Necromancer

This annoys me so badly...lol I've tried everything including adding extra black foam meshes that helped a lot but still...tell tale sign if you know what your looking for.

IMG 20180731 223910758 LL
IMG 20180731 225247311 LL
Top Bottom