Light For Flower ?

• Thread starter Submaster21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Submaster21

Submaster21

Hey Guys ive been running a 300 Watt Bloomspect LED but I’ve read that you need to finish off Flower at a higher Watt especially in DWc please let me know if this is true or if I can use the same light for Veg and flower

Toaster79

Toaster79

What size room are we looking at and is that actual 300W? Got any pics of your setup?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey Guys ive been running a 300 Watt Bloomspect LED but I’ve read that you need to finish off Flower at a higher Watt especially in DWc please let me know if this is true or if I can use the same light for Veg and flower
If you could throw a 600 hps in with the led in flower you would be really happy...i always liked bathtub drugs

Dbear180

Dbear180

I 2nd the 600hps. Cheap, readily available, pull a pound per light no problem, I avg about 20 oz per 600 all diff strains. & if you buy a digital ballast that does mh & hps you'll be glad you did. Just make sure you can keep it cool in there.

Schmojsar

Schmojsar

Lol well it’s a pretty ghetto setup still recovering from my intial expense but here it is just using a spare restroom right now tell I can purchase a tent

Nice restroom;)
Def need mor light like others say though.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Not to be the cheap guy lol. but you could get some cheap supplemental lighting to beef it up a bit , if your budget doesn't allow the cost of a 600w.

Submaster21

Submaster21

Not to be the cheap guy lol. but you could get some cheap supplemental lighting to beef it up a bit , if your budget doesn't allow the cost of a 600w.
I’m about to buy a 600 Watt 2 nd gen light or a 1000 Watt gen 1 hopefully should do the trick might still add some supplemental strip lighting

MW7945

MW7945

The question would be what size tent do you intend to buy when do you buy one? IMO a 1000w HPS is hella overkill for that area, and most tents.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Sorry to tell you but THAT led is not worth the money. I wouldn't use it, even if it was free

As was mentioned you could supplement it. Back in the day I bought cheap 3-4 bulb vanity fixtures from HD//Lowes < $20 and a few Cree NW bulbs + one warm white. In the mean time lower your light to ~ 18" above the canopy

Also, put your recirculating fan on a timer: 3-5 minutes on/20-30 minutes off. even 25 minutes can dry your leafs preventing them from staying moist inside

Latest posts

Top Bottom