Lighting Controller Suggestions Please..

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

I have been running gavitas lighting controllers for some time (badass and im spoiled) but now i need a quality controller to run some LEDs off that is easy to set on and off times.I have a powerbox but the fucking miniature POS timer is a pain in the ass not to mention you need a fucking magnifying glass to see anything.I only need a 6 light controller so i thought i would ask what you guys are using?Prefer a built in timer and dont want a room controller as i prefer redundant systems.
Thoughts?

P

PharmHand

I have been running gavitas lighting controllers for some time (badass and im spoiled) but now i need a quality controller to run some LEDs off that is easy to set on and off times.I have a powerbox but the fucking miniature POS timer is a pain in the ass not to mention you need a fucking magnifying glass to see anything.I only need a 6 light controller so i thought i would ask what you guys are using?Prefer a built in timer and dont want a room controller as i prefer redundant systems.
Thoughts?
How bout those trolmaster agros mango’s pushing? They look pretty slick and reasonably priced. Kind of an all in one but you don’t have to buy everything

Top Bottom