• Start date
  • Tagged users None
tom29625

tom29625

DSC 1394

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plants look very nice, but you are in need of more/brighter light. Additional light will provide a bushier plant. Your buds look nice and frosty...but once they dry out they shrink down. I think you are doing everything right...the plants look good and healthy, while the buds look nice too. You can get some cheap burple LEDs or something similar and kick up the light intensity somewhat. I can't think of anything I would change at this point other than to kick the lumens up a little.
I apologize to STET, as I thought that the plant pictures were his. I have a couple of the same cob LEDs that are in the lamp, and they are surprisingly bright. I would think you could have a pretty good grow using 3 of them...maybe add something additional if you see shadows, but I think 3 of the 50 watt lights would suffice. If not, there is always the next grow!

B

Burned Haze

Having your containers clear like that will only damage the roots. You could have a second container to fix that. Just needs some holes

None the less Looking frosty ! Just trying to share the love/tipz

jeffparker

jeffparker

Lightning actually helps plants to grow, Vrydaghs said. “The heat of the lightning interacts with nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere. As a result, nitrates are formed. When diluted with the rain, they fall to the ground as a natural fertilizer.

tom29625

tom29625

Your plants look very nice, but you are in need of more/brighter light. Additional light will provide a bushier plant. Your buds look nice and frosty...but once they dry out they shrink down. I think you are doing everything right...the plants look good and healthy, while the buds look nice too. You can get some cheap burple LEDs or something similar and kick up the light intensity somewhat. I can't think of anything I would change at this point other than to kick the lumens up a little.
I apologize to STET, as I thought that the plant pictures were his. I have a couple of the same cob LEDs that are in the lamp, and they are surprisingly bright. I would think you could have a pretty good grow using 3 of them...maybe add something additional if you see shadows, but I think 3 of the 50 watt lights would suffice. If not, there is always the next grow!
Thanks.
2'x1.5'x2' space. Current setup.
(6) 100 watt LED softwhite . 2700k
(1) 150 watt LED softwhite 2700k
(4) 100 watt LED daylight 6700k
I ran (11)100 watt daylight during veg.
Currently the softwhite are on 12-12
With the 4 daylight bulbs running only the middle 6 hrs.
My first grow. The trichomes still need maturing. Supercropped each one. 12" to 15" was my goal.
Defoliated several times. Started defoliation after 6 weeks of veg.
My buddy told me " I'm into growing buds ...not leafs! " There are 3 schools of defoliation.. Never, sometimes and extensive. I went with extensive.
Black pots next time .

tom29625

tom29625

Thanks.
2'x1.5'x2' space. Current setup.
(6) 100 watt LED softwhite . 2700k
(1) 150 watt LED softwhite 2700k
(4) 100 watt LED daylight 6700k
I ran (11)100 watt daylight during veg.
Currently the softwhite are on 12-12
With the 4 daylight bulbs running only the middle 6 hrs.
My first grow. The trichomes still need maturing. Supercropped each one. 12" to 15" was my goal.
Defoliated several times. Started defoliation after 6 weeks of veg.
My buddy told me " I'm into growing buds ...not leafs! " There are 3 schools of defoliation.. Never, sometimes and extensive. I went with extensive.
Black pots next time .
DSC 1446

Top Bottom