Lights

• Thread starter Reid77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reid77

Reid77

I have a 4x4 tent and was gonna buy 2 mars pro 2 400watt epistar 80 led lights to put in it just wondering what these lights are like and if it would be a good purchase I thought about quantum boards but they are a lot more expensive and feed back would be great I attached a pic of the Mars light

Lights
DismalDude

DismalDude

I have a 4x4 tent and was gonna buy 2 mars pro 2 400watt epistar 80 led lights to put in it just wondering what these lights are like and if it would be a good purchase I thought about quantum boards but they are a lot more expensive and feed back would be great I attached a pic of the Mars light
I have a Mars Hydro 2 1200 and that thing puts off a massive amount of heat.I wouldn't buy one,I got one for free.Go with COB led or quantum boards for sure,it's worth the investment and your returns will be much better and less hassle.

DismalDude

DismalDude

If you're a DIY kind of person you can save yourself a bit of money and put either system together yourself. If you're looking to just buy the light I recommend Timber for COB and HLG for quantum boards.There are other,more qualified people here to give you insight on the quantum boards.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I can get a set of four qb288v2 boards complete set just have to out it together for around 380 plus shipping and taxes so I think that's what I'm gonna go with

Where’d you find that deal? I’m in the market for some quantum boards. Might check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom