Limos Dark Room, Shoes Off At The Door Please...

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

more sour larry pebbles by thunder fudge genetics - FPOG x sour larry. I cant say enough good things about this pheno.
IMG 5546
IMG 5525
IMG 5534
IMG 5533
IMG 5526

IMG 5541
Limonene

Limonene

Some serious flame there Limo, only have heard great things about DVG, and @thunderfudge of course is legendary. :fire:
Subbage :ninja:
Yes that grandpas breath f2 male is an interesting one for sure. Unreal density, great frost, guaranteed colours but low low yields. Definitely 10/10 headstash.
And yes fudge the legend no need to stoke his fire any more lol

Limonene

Limonene

not bas at all,i have only run a few haze labeled strains and once they go to 12 weeks im done with that shit lol.fucks with my rotations too much.i know i read somewhere you had a plasma,is it just 1 light or more.last i knew you had some de lamps i thought
yeah I've got a selection of lamps, i like em all! I replaced 1 600w parabolic with 2 315 cmh lights and one gavita plasma, all are running through the centre of my tent. Theres 4400 w of hps on the sides, mixed hoods, some DE but mainly SE. The ceramic and plasmas have definitely had an impact on frost, terps and maybe even finishing times. Im very impressed. as supplementals they rock.

jipp

jipp

you are doing a fantastic job with the genetics of thunder.. what can i say im a huge fan of his work, i mean if your kid can get a whole school shut down for taking one of dads joints.. you know its fire..

hope you are having a amazing day limo.
rock on,
chris.

Top Bottom