Limos Dark Room, Shoes Off At The Door Please...

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

you are doing a fantastic job with the genetics of thunder.. what can i say im a huge fan of his work, i mean if your kid can get a whole school shut down for taking one of dads joints.. you know its fire..

hope you are having a amazing day limo.
rock on,
chris.
Thanks man, I'm a convert too! Really just a pleasure to grow these amazing genetics. Have a great weekend bro!

Limonene

Limonene

Clone only Uk pineapple by sonic seeds, she just loves putting out fat buds
IMG 5756
IMG 5751

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Idk but i got it!
Good bro.all these people makin and selling beans made out o shitty strains wen a guy like yourself with all that firepower at your disposal doesn't.you should as youv more grow room skill than most o these new "breeders" putting out shit these days.it seems like anyone who can pollinate a female with a male and get the results into fly packaging is doing so regardless wether it's good or not.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

pisces genetics, i looked at getting some seeds from the states and they were about $110 for 5 seeds (fems) so i left it alone
Aye I know moter breaths from pisces. I mean who ran them and found the #15?
Iv got some o the valley dawg if your want to give those a whirl?its the Chemdog 91 x sfv rather than Chemdog D X sfv that moter breath is.

G gnome

G gnome

Good bro.all these people makin and selling beans made out o shitty strains wen a guy like yourself with all that firepower at your disposal doesn't.you should as youv more grow room skill than most o these new "breeders" putting out shit these days.it seems like anyone who can pollinate a female with a male and get the results into fly packaging is doing so regardless wether it's good or not.
I been thinkin about makin seeds tbh but not for selling....just for fun

Limonene

Limonene

sour larry pebbles 3, not photographed her much as she is hard to access. Terps are sour gas and strawberry, VERY nice indeed, another keeper no doubt along with slp4. A nice blend of both parents, density all the way to the lowest nug.
IMG 5810
IMG 5812
IMG 5824

Top Bottom