Limos Dark Room, Shoes Off At The Door Please...

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Purps! I've got purps!

Two PCK males both turning purple. If anyone is intereste in some pole to play around, lemme know. I'll be dusting every single girl I get in my tent.

20170605 203613
20170605 203658
20170605 203601

Limonene

Limonene

Very nice!!! That's sum dank looking shit. I wanna try sum dvg so bad but can't make a decision. So far I got it narrowed down between hotrod, grandpas breath, humble pie, jersey mike, and lost soul
Hey pal!! So grandpas breath is a serious frosty dense piece of pie but yields sooo low. The 1 hotrod pheno weighed in twice as big and I'd still say that's a low yielder too. But well worth running both of them, such nice nugs.

Limonene

Limonene

Nice. What's the deal on those genetics. "Core cut" looks like the Amnesia Haze I'm running sort of. Mines not as frosty as yours :D How long does she run for you?

Everything is looking great.

View attachment 709124 View attachment 709125
Hey man, I was given this amnesia a while ago, maybe 3+ years. It's a great plant, ticks every box, so frosty, terpy, tasty and yields real nice too. Smells like lime and bubblegum. Can get undertones of fuel too if u nail it. I only heard of the "core cut" when being online, someone pointed out mine looks identical to that cut. It flowers in 10 weeks but this I'm run using cmh and plasma supplementals it seems to have finished a week earlier.

whitebob

whitebob

just popped some larry lemon cookies beans in some wet paper towel.. the nepoji and rebel og x blue magoo have not been too great only got two females and they are not the best specimens.. i watered as normal but seems they are not to keen on the wet stuff and have been looking a bit sorry for themselves. taken a cut to see if i can start fresh... ariff og babies looking great and orange bud is in the flower room, taken cuts from that too as its looking really strong...:D
anybody have any experience with the larry lemon
happy saturday...

Freedomfarmr

Freedomfarmr

Hey pal!! So grandpas breath is a serious frosty dense piece of pie but yields sooo low. The 1 hotrod pheno weighed in twice as big and I'd still say that's a low yielder too. But well worth running both of them, such nice nugs.
Well I have two flower rooms now instead of one. In the biggest room I'm gonna start running 2 scroggs probably 4x4 each and since they are such low yielder I could scrogg them and make them pay off well

Limonene

Limonene

just popped some larry lemon cookies beans in some wet paper towel.. the nepoji and rebel og x blue magoo have not been too great only got two females and they are not the best specimens.. i watered as normal but seems they are not to keen on the wet stuff and have been looking a bit sorry for themselves. taken a cut to see if i can start fresh... ariff og babies looking great and orange bud is in the flower room, taken cuts from that too as its looking really strong...:D
anybody have any experience with the larry lemon
happy saturday...
@thunderfudge knows a thing or two about Larry

Top Bottom