Lit_reflex's First Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Lit Reflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Hello, my name is Lit Reflex. Here is a picture of some Blue Dream I'm growing, along with a link to my latest Youtube video.

This is a personal, medical and legal grow, done in compliance with all local and state policies.

Thumbnail

Thanks for checking it out.

Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Here is a picture and a link to my latest Youtube video, which is better than the previous. It has the Rolling Stones for music and there's some great closeups.
THUMBNAIL

Thank you.

Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Here is a new video I made. It is worth watching, as I've been able to capture some unique scenes.

There are some pictures, as well, but please: you have to watch the video for 30 seconds to register a view, so if you click it (which you don't have to) I'd appreciate the view! Thank you!

FORUM1
FORUM2
FORUM3
FORUM4

Thanks for your interest. This is a legal and medical personal grow, compliant with all local and state policies.

Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Here's a new video and some pictures. These plants just need to be flushed now, so if you want to see video of them, you should click it before it's too late.

FORUM1
FORUM2
FORUM3
FORUM4

Thanks for checking out my grow. It is a personal, medical and legal grow, done in compliance with all local and state policies.

Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Here's a link to my latest Youtube video. These plants are being flushed, so there's only a little bit of time left before harvest.

Thanks for checking it out.

Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Here's my latest Youtube video. I'm going to harvest these plants as soon as possible, so if you want to see them, now is your chance.

Thank you!

Lit Reflex

Lit Reflex

Here's the last video before harvest. I don't have any pictures for you, but I do have this link and thumbnail.

Please check it out. Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom