Live Resin Question

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crush It

I am in local in humboldt and do rosin. Waiting on permits but all has been well. Anyway I had a question say I know someone with about a half oz of live resin in a jar and it is a little on the saucy side but not too much is there a way to evaporate some of that liquid because i like the crystals and i dont need to evaporate all of it but some. Any ideas?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You could try putting it in a vacuum chamber and pull a vac and see what happens.

Or put some on parchment or slick pad out in the open air to dry up a bit. Watch for dust getting on product.

C

Crush It

No vac, would think you could leave the lid off a little being careful to not let dirt in cuz im a freak about clean dabs obviously, but would that terpy sauce evaporate a little leaving more crystals?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don' fully understand your definition of "crystals". Check out diamond mining. May be what your looking for

D

DjangoNugs

At this point I doubt you could make more “crystals” grow. Hard to say without seeing it though. I wouldn’t want to purge off the terps at all. If the terps are runny enough you should be able to pour them off to seperate from the crystals. Then you can choose how much flavor you want on each dab by dipping your crystal in the terps with each dab. You could also whip it up real good at room temperature or heated just slightly if necessary until it turns into a nice batter.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I am in local in humboldt and do rosin. Waiting on permits but all has been well. Anyway I had a question say I know someone with about a half oz of live resin in a jar and it is a little on the saucy side but not too much is there a way to evaporate some of that liquid because i like the crystals and i dont need to evaporate all of it but some. Any ideas?

Sitting around in thin layer in an Petri dish covered with a filter paper disc or cloth will eventually evaporate off the "solvents" so that the solution precipitates crystals and "Waxes" around them. If it is live resin, some of that solvent is ostensibly water.

Vacuum removes them faster by removing the atmospheric pressure suppressing their boiling.

Top Bottom