Living Organic Soil - Water Only Inputs

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

These girls have had a bit of a rough start. I had some heat issues but I'm getting it dialed back in though. Next run I'm doing direct sowing of the seeds to speed up the veg process. Hoping I will have plenty of G13/HP x NL5Haze frijoles.

NL5Haze pollen (hope that moisture doesnt ruin it)
View attachment 827456

U-Dub x Cascadian Frost [Swami Organic Seed]View attachment 827457 View attachment 827458

Mazar/Guererro F2 [Swami Organic Seed]View attachment 827459

G13xHP[DeadPanHead]View attachment 827460
baby food jar is your answer,put a little flour in the jar,then your pollen,lid it and in the refrigerator,fridge keep it from sweating and flour keeps it from sticking ,flour will come right off at pollention time,also a great indicator that you got the plant good ,it will be white,thats my method has worked several times,last time i did it was with that blue dream i breed,took extra pollen from the brass monkey then let my male stay with the girls outside during a hurricane,surprised it took but did,ran it 3 times after that and great smoke it is,BUT still have that gangly growth of the blue dream,damn knodes everywere,look like a 80s chick,hahahha

F

FutureGrower

No harder to dial than any other setup. Possibly easier with blumats. 200g of soil. Grassroots makes a good raised bed. This is a geoplanter. They're pretty damn sturdy. Thanks for the kind words. I have checked in on your grow and its rocking. No one can consider themselves master. I'm far from it. I'm learning even more right now from one of the original LOS guys. Gascanastan from icmag.

Man i owe you for even growing man. I never would have continued growing if I used bottles! You @Ecompost and brazel convinced me to go this way! If you're ever in central oregon you need to drop me a PM, I owe you some beers!

Organikz

Organikz

Had a beetle problem. Not even plant eaters...just fly around and get stuck in your sticky dank flowers. I hit the soil with a double strength spinosad treatment. 8 TBS of captain Jack's to 1 gallon of unchlorinated water

I've learned that crab meal should be used at 1 cup per cubic foot vs 1/2 cup. Never cheat yourself on crab meal. It cultures exoskeleton melting bacteria. Now my soil is filled with dead beetles so I think I have that covered. No need to add crab meal for a little while.

Do the spinosad feeding twice spaced over a period of 5 days. You will need to reintroduce beneficials because they will take a hit as well. Wait 2 weeks after your final treatment before adding beneficials unless you want your spinosad filled soil to nuke them. It stays active in soil for 5 to 7 days.

20181012 083436
Last edited:
Kdenhayn808

Kdenhayn808

I’m on the hunt for the original Maui wowie and I’m struggling.
They even have her as well....the real Maui wowie that was born and raised in lower nahiku,which is the area she was conceived have you checked out pua mana pakalolo seedbank?im telling you ,,,all the real and original hawaiian landrace genetics

Top Bottom