Lm561c(v1)/lm301b(v2)mw-hlg-120h-54v

• Thread starter Greenbum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenbum

Greenbum

Whats up lads, so ive recently found myself really trying to dig up the facts about LED lighting . So recently ive researched the cree cxb3590's ,vero29 gen7s , Citizen, And so on. I really like what i see within this region of todays technology, On the other hand i have decided to go with trying to get this horticulture 550 build under my belt and already thinking ive maybe got myself into a jam for the fact while searching to buy the Samsung top bin LM561C 288 diode qb (v1) I then discover "after already ordering ∆" that samsung has offered up there latest technology and supposedly with an 11% more efficiency . These two boards are almost identical besides well the listing which is called the v2 top bin model LM301B.So i went ahead and ordered this one also , so im needing just a couple of quick tips about the two boards and if they can be ran togather , becuz actually the 550 model has 4 of these boards on one humongous heat sink so yea im not sure if ive screwed up before starting this build or what guys . Oh yea also i went with a meanwell hlg 120h 54v as a source of power , so even tho this driver is for actually only one board can i still run two boards off of it if i run them in parallel with one another. Any direction will be appreciated . Becuz i just did a quick run with a Mars 300 and really like the tric production the leds can make the plants throw out . we guys i guess thats about all , oh if yall wanna see what the small 300 did ill happily post pics , if its ok ofcourse

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yes, like you already suggested, you can run v1 and v2 board parallel of this driver. Might happen that one board pulls a bit more current than the other but the difference should not be to big. They're both gonna run much more efficient at 60W and you'll actually be running them at 210/223lm/W as each individual chip will get about 208mW, at least theoretically.

1 large

As you see there's not much difference in those numbers although chips look quite different. I haven't dissected datasheets yet so can't tell you for sure what actual differences are at certain current/voltage/temperature.

Greenbum

Greenbum

Yes, like you already suggested, you can run v1 and v2 board parallel of this driver. Might happen that one board pulls a bit more current than the other but the difference should not be to big. They're both gonna run much more efficient at 60W and you'll actually be running them at 210/223lm/W as each individual chip will get about 208mW, at least theoretically.

View attachment 824401

As you see there's not much difference in those numbers although chips look quite different. I haven't dissected datasheets yet so can't tell you for sure what actual differences are at certain current/voltage/temperature.
Yea man , btw appreciate the reply for ive not really figured out much on the two ss qb's but they seem to really enjoy alot juice , really has me curious how theyd hold up under a mw hlg 240h 54a and yea believe it or not tha small increased efficiency the v2 upholds on the v1 is quiet noticeable bcuz it simply is a bit brighter so at this point the question is how the pups like em this winter .good to hear from someone in this ghost town .

Greenbum

Greenbum

rock fuxxxxg solid , not nugs but rather heavy thud busting donkey dick slabs of colas and these boards PRO-DUCE its as simple as that and my electric bill never bumped a beat slight trickle but nothing too out of character . man here a pic of one thats still got about 2 weeks or so but no offense against mars mcuz they will put out that work but nothing even close and for just a few bucks more im sold . thx btw bow the heck do i enter the potm? ? good eye mate
IMG 20180930 180134

Greenbum

Greenbum

IMG 20180930 180019

rock fuxxxxg solid , not nugs but rather heavy thud busting donkey dick slabs of colas and these boards PRO-DUCE its as simple as that and my electric bill never bumped a beat slight trickle but nothing too out of character . man here a pic of one thats still got about 2 weeks or so but no offense against mars mcuz they will put out that work but nothing even close and for just a few bucks more im sold . thx btw bow the heck do i enter the potm? ? good eye mateView attachment 833416
IMG 20180930 175819

rock fuxxxxg solid , not nugs but rather heavy thud busting donkey dick slabs of colas and these boards PRO-DUCE its as simple as that and my electric bill never bumped a beat slight trickle but nothing too out of character . man here a pic of one thats still got about 2 weeks or so but no offense against mars mcuz they will put out that work but nothing even close and for just a few bucks more im sold . thx btw bow the heck do i enter the potm? ? good eye mateView attachment 833416
IMG 20180930 175819
IMG 20180930 180019
IMG 20180930 175907

Latest posts

Top Bottom