Login Issues

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mass Meds

Mass Meds

Thanks for the update. I was worried something had taken the site down. Happy I can log in again! :D

P

Pass2TheLeft

Its nice to be able to login again thanks for the heads up ;)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I still can’t get on the site with fiber. LTE works fine though. Not sure why my fiber internet is slow to update dns.

sixstring

sixstring

i have not noticed 1 issue with this,but have had a few pm from peope asking so i know its real.seems it may be selective with certain isp ?

Madmax

Madmax

It only logs me out when im not actively looking at threads or partisipating..i nick off to another site i come back and then i look in forums or my content etc and im logged out..
Its not doing it all the time though

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m on fiber and it took about a full day to resolve the new dns. I could get on with my mobile isp (Verizon) but not at home. I think there’s a way of having your browser use google for dns which resolves much quicker but it’s been years since I messed with that. Not all browsers support it, notably mobile browsers lack the feature set to support it. At least safari that is.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whew, thought for a second some moderators got button happy and banned a bunch of us. Lol.
lol well if it makes you feel better I couldn't get on all day either. I knew it was server based as I could not even access the site, let alone log on. :D

Top Bottom