Logistics Of A Small Timer Moving To Colorado?

• Thread starter cccmints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I love how organics started this and now says ima bully lol not sure if ya see that none like you and that you startd drama because you are bored with 2 lights its good man i have little brothers just like you except they are 15 and 24 and not some old dude acting like a privileged brat who cant take the heat

Organikz

Organikz

Lol you called us here how do i keep up with your journal? See how ya gotta act all inocent . lol i said bet mammas proud thats all kid and ya flipped it into dissrespect for your mom cool story bro lotsa people die everyday dont make ya hard shit killing people dont make ya hard either just like cutting and pasting doesnt make ya smart
You saw my gear...right...do you have telepathy?
If I had to guess, it's because every thread I see you shoving your dick down peoples throat and not letting them breathe.

Aka: my way or the highway.

Also, if that plant is only 2-3 weeks into flower I'm a fire-breathing unicorn.
It's sativa bud. It took a 2 week stretch. Flipped Sept 11.

Organikz

Organikz

I love how organics started this and now says ima bully lol not sure if ya see that none like you and that you startd drama because you are bored with 2 lights its good man i have little brothers just like you except they are 15 and 24 and not some old dude acting like a privileged brat who cant take the heat
Lmao this is the silly little shit you stoop to. It sounds.moronic bro. Just stop lol. I'm not 12. You can't hurt my feelings. To someone that has any intellect just stop...lmfao what you sound like is a kid attempting to bully.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You saw my gear...right...do you have telepathy?

It's sativa bud. It took a 2 week stretch. Flipped Sept 11.
You have been posting pics of your 2 light setup acting hard from the day ya landed here. I did just run threw it . like i said before ya got a clean set up but you are no master man you are just like me just more of a closed minded child . i got it

Organikz

Organikz

You have been posting pics of your 2 light setup acting hard from the day ya landed here. I did just run threw it . like i said before ya got a clean set up but you are no master man you are just like me just more of a closed minded child . i got it
Never claimed to be a master and I've outright said it's the oath of organic growers. These plants just live here bud. Peace and love and please develop your debate skills lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
After he takes his prehatvest samples
He will have about 2 ounces to make it another 4 months:cry:

Organikz

Organikz

After he takes his prehatvest samples
He will have about 2 ounces to make it another 4 months:cry:
buddy i've developed a timing where starts drop in and veg for a week then flip. I run multi-strain. I have an indica, a sativa, and a hybrid. NL, afghan kush, and i'll be dropping in malawi. Anyone else want to tell me anything about my grow? Apparently I've been beat up by a bunch of shadow boxers lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

buddy i've developed a timing where starts drop in and veg for a week then flip. I run multi-strain. I have an indica, a sativa, and a hybrid. NL, afghan kush, and i'll be dropping in malawi. Anyone else want to tell me anything about my grow? Apparently I've been beat up by a bunch of shadow boxers lol
Someone ship this guy all the mobnies
Badass

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

lol i wasn't even trying to be badass i was explaining how the time frames work for harvesting...damn bro...that's why people run multistrains as well as switching it up and make it last longer.
Bro, this page has reached the bro threshold. Please refrain from using that word in the future. Also, thanks for clarifying something nobody asked you to clarify. Or explain. Don't you see, pushing your BS onto others is frowned upon by those individuals, and you can't even slow down to comprehend the idea. Bro.
Lmao this is the silly little shit you stoop to. It sounds.moronic bro. Just stop lol. I'm not 12. You can't hurt my feelings. To someone that has any intellect just stop...lmfao what you sound like is a kid attempting to bully.
'Bro', 'lol' 'lmfao' and you expect anyone to respect your posts? Bro, you crazy.

Organikz

Organikz

okay if that's all we got we're done. all my posts have negated any arguments against me. so that's the point right? i can write up a cite for you.

the argument in point was shot down. the original argument was that marijuana and good marijuana at that would be here regardless. It still grows wild in a lot of countries. is getting cannabis reform lobbyists into washington the most effective means of gaining legalization federally?yes.

did you guys bash that guy like a drunken midget squad like you attempted here today...yes.

i could knock your argument over with a feather. you don't like that so now you want to just resort to nitpicking like the usual guys of your stature. "master growers" give me a break that's an oxymoron. you've mastered nature? i doubt it.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

okay if that's all we got we're done. all my posts have negated any arguments against me. so that's the point right? i can write up a cite for you.

the argument in point was shot down. the original argument was that marijuana and good marijuana at that would be here regardless. It still grows wild in a lot of countries. is getting cannabis reform lobbyists into washington the most effective means of gaining legalization federally?yes.

did you guys bash that guy like a drunken midget squad like you attempted here today...yes.

i could knock your argument over with a feather. you don't like that so now you want to just resort to nitpicking like the usual guys of your stature. "master growers" give me a break that's an oxymoron. you've mastered nature? i doubt it.
No, the argument is in your mind. Read the title of your thread and think about how far you steered it off topic.

That's on you and you alone. Don't play the victim card now because nobody wants to hear it. You ruined any shred of credibility you might have had when you picked pretty much the worst example ever as the target of a weak minded insult about people in general growing god's medicine, or whatever wisdom you were trying to impart. That poster has done more for this community and has positively impacted more lives than even he knows, and the fact that the silence is deafening should further tell you that you chose poorly when you wanted to shit on someone else's buddy. You say you aren't a kid but you sure act like a petulant child.

You can make any claim you want, but you came here and said the wrong thing to the wrong person, and now you can't backpeddle any faster.

You can try and save face until the thread dies and I wish you good luck, but this is nothing more than three pages of you backpeddling when you realized what you stepped in and who you stepped on.

'Bro'.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

I’m a rebel just for kicks like in the song:D

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Who here claimed to be a master grower?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Who here claimed to be a master grower?
Lol i think he got that because thats how i refer to sea4 i said hes a notill master but where they differ is sea is such a halarious bad ass mofo and super interesting and cheep lol dude makes his own nutes and stuff he spilt some fermenting beat fish juice of death on himself when we were moving his stuff lol

Organikz

Organikz

No, the argument is in your mind. Read the title of your thread and think about how far you steered it off topic.

That's on you and you alone. Don't play the victim card now because nobody wants to hear it. You ruined any shred of credibility you might have had when you picked pretty much the worst example ever as the target of a weak minded insult about people in general growing god's medicine, or whatever wisdom you were trying to impart. That poster has done more for this community and has positively impacted more lives than even he knows, and the fact that the silence is deafening should further tell you that you chose poorly when you wanted to shit on someone else's buddy. You say you aren't a kid but you sure act like a petulant child.

You can make any claim you want, but you came here and said the wrong thing to the wrong person, and now you can't backpeddle any faster.

You can try and save face until the thread dies and I wish you good luck, but this is nothing more than three pages of you backpeddling when you realized what you stepped in and who you stepped on.

'Bro'.
how did i backpeddle? i was trying to keep it at a civil level but some people are just masters and have to just say "because i said so"? The topic had already changed when you guys targeted @Dr.Boots for condoning responsible marijuana reform and basically said you guys saved weed and that's where we derailed the thread. Or am i misunderstanding something? how did i step on the wrong toes? i don't care how many of you try to attack me. i know what i know. simple as that. knowledge is power my friend. your boy said that hybrid seed trader cross pollination isn't responsible for lost strains. I posted a quote by the owner of DNA genetics stating that it is a big problem. How was i put in my place or schooled. Am i in a twilight zone?

I will admit if i'm wrong but i'm not wrong here and i'm not wrong now.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont want us to get banned fellas i just got let back in and it would be wack if this kid got us all hit with the hammer . he will never stop being "righteous" in his mind hes bored man nothing better to do.

Organikz

Organikz

I dont want us to get banned fellas i just got let back in and it would be wack if this kid got us all hit with the hammer . he will never stop being "righteous" in his mind hes bored man nothing better to do.
i just want a simple civil argument. not a bunch of name calling and crap. there never is simple civil argument. point me somewhere and prove me wrong. i will learn. i will thank you.

people can disagree without emotion and still remain friends believe it or not. i'm not being arrogant. you guys think there's emotion in debate? Maybe it's because I run a business and debate and deal with people so much it becomes robotic and i apologize.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i just want a simple civil argument. not a bunch of name calling and crap. there never is simple civil argument. point me somewhere and prove me wrong. i will learn. i will thank you.
Thanks for admiting you just wanna fight im here because you started shit with my FRIEND for no reason other than you like to fight . we get it you have no life man you like to inflate your ego glad ya decided you were bad ass because you live in a legal state and got the nuts to grow now ya wanna flex . we got it man you are so smart and innocent cool man !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom