Lollipopped Too Much? First Indoor Grow. Bluecookies And Bluezkittles

• Thread starter BerryLit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BerryLit

BerryLit

Wdup everybody, berry terpene cannaseur here, reppin Cali, got some blue cookies and blue zkittles clones from midnight farms (dying breed seeds) just flipped the girls 9 days ago, I’m thinking I stressed them because I lollipopped to the last node, forgot where I read to do that. Next op in 3 weeks I will not be lollipopping so much so I can see the difference, they have not been drinking much These first 9 days. Also I think I let the soil dry too much before I transplanted them from one gallon to two gallon root pouches for flowering. Might of damaged the roots. Filled up 4x4 SOG style under a 315 LEC CMH on a light rail mover for now, might crank up to two 315’s during week 5 or 6, depending if my canopy fills back up. Co2 crankin at 1200 ppm. Thinking of going 70 days. Vegged for 30 days so I can pull clones off for next run. Tent is at 85 degrees (hot out here in Cali right now)and humidity is at 55% Currently feeding: PH 6.2 SILICA 5ml per gallon, CALMAG 300ppm to structure the water. VEGBLOOM DIRTY BASE 600ppm for a total of 900ppm. Feeding every 4th watering and giving them CALMAG and TERPENEZ oil intensifier at 300 ppm when not feeding. Never really drooped or anything, just lollipopped too much I think. Lessons being learned along the way. Fingers crossed for the end result. Gonna go with 4x4 root pouches for the next one instead of individual 2 gal pots

Lollipopped too much first indoor grow bluecookies and bluezkittles
Lollipopped too much first indoor grow bluecookies and bluezkittles 2
Lollipopped too much first indoor grow bluecookies and bluezkittles 3
Lollipopped too much first indoor grow bluecookies and bluezkittles 4
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Maybe ya heard it from the jungle boys? They have their tech down pretty solid dude . Maybe next run do some simple topping/Fimming and get a nice full canopy? I run Veg Bloom Dirty with great results. I start at 3grams in early veg and go up to 4g and let my pH stay around 6.7 in flower I start at 5g and max out at 6g around 1255 ppm and my pH is stays at 6.5 I feed,feed,water. You'll be fine you just shocked the shit outta them. Happy Growing

BerryLit

BerryLit

Maybe ya heard it from the jungle boys? They have their tech down pretty solid dude . Maybe next run do some simple topping/Fimming and get a nice full canopy? I run Veg Bloom Dirty with great results. I start at 3grams in early veg and go up to 4g and let my pH stay around 6.7 in flower I start at 5g and max out at 6g around 1255 ppm and my pH is stays at 6.5 I feed,feed,water. You'll be fine you just shocked the shit outta them. Happy Growing
Yea I totally shocked em smh, will bump up the the vegbloom a bit once they start drinking again

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I agree that they where shocked! I've did it before you think you are doing what's right till everything slows down . Gotta learn somehow !! Still a preety canopy . Welcome to the farm and best of luck to ya!!

BerryLit

BerryLit

I agree that they where shocked! I've did it before you think you are doing what's right till everything slows down . Gotta learn somehow !! Still a preety canopy . Welcome to the farm and best of luck to ya!!
Thx my dude, will b postin a lot more soon enough

OngSkap

OngSkap

WhTs your growing medium?

DenzlFregren

DenzlFregren

For some reason lollipopping is the one form of training I csnt seem to get right. Always seems to cause more harm than good

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

6g is giving you 1225 ppm? It always sat at around 750 with 5.5g and 1 g of shine for me (I havent used it in a couple of years)

Top Bottom