Lone Oak Farms

• Thread starter doublejj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doublejj

doublejj

We have 2 of these 30x60x17 greenhouses in NorCal. 27 plants in each, 54 total in 300gl custom smart pots....we call it "Lone Oak Farms":cool:
Lone oak farms 2

Lone oak farms 3

Lone oak farms

doublejj

doublejj

We purchased "Lone Oak" as raw land in April 2015. We had to cut in roads, grade building sites. Drilled a well. and Built 2 30x60x17 greenhouses. The crew has been kicking ass.
Here is greenhouse #2 on 5-16-2015..

Greenhouse update 5 14 2015 007

(90 days) Greenhouse #2 today 8-16-2015...
IMG 5421

Last edited:
doublejj

doublejj

Great job guyz!
thank you, our crew got a late start this season, because we lost our lease at the last moment this spring & had to scramble to get things in. We had to plant before the well even went in & hauled water for 2 weeks. It's been a real circus act for sure..

DrFever

DrFever

looking great dam man you need to cut back on them Big macs brother dont want you dropping from a heart attack your going to need all the help you can get :) come trim time lol

doublejj

doublejj

looking great dam man you need to cut back on them Big macs brother dont want you dropping from a heart attack your going to need all the help you can get :) come trim time lol
lol fortunately all my crew are young & healthy, I'm the old slow wise one. lol
I'm a 60+ year old Vietnam veteran....I've been living on borrowed time since 1969
New hat 7 4 2013 009

DrFever

DrFever

so i take it your licensed ??? any plans on winter months adding lights into these units and when are you going to be in the stock market ?? you wanna sell any shares or looking for investors ???

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Looks good brotha! Puts my project to shame. Wish I had a crew - I got my property a few monthes earlier than you but have been doing everything solo with a helping hand here and there, tractor work, well and all. Definitely understand the stress. Your landscape looks super similar to mine. Wonder how close we are.

Those Stihl foggers are a huge timesaver!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Welcome,Very nice setup,Thanks for your service also!Are you the same double J that did the costco carport grows?I see a few similarities upscaled,lol.

doublejj

doublejj

Welcome,Very nice setup,Thanks for your service also!Are you the same double J that did the costco carport grows?I see a few similarities upscaled,lol.
Yes same guy, I've branched out..lol Thank you bro, I joined the Army right out of high school, it was my honor & duty to serve our country. I was 19.
All of these plants were started in a little ol Costco carport converted to a greenhouse..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The carports what gave it away to me.I always enjoyed reading your threads,I actually still have a washing machine thats never washed a load of clothes and people ask me how i make the hash coins at christmas and when i tell em they think im bullshitting.Check in at the curmudgeonland thread too,lots of old timers and vets here,stay off them tall ladders oldman!

doublejj

doublejj

so i take it your licensed ??? any plans on winter months adding lights into these units and when are you going to be in the stock market ?? you wanna sell any shares or looking for investors ???
The farm is a full time job for 3 people & I'm a distant partner for 4. It's a co-op grow. We will employ as many as 5-6 during harvest time. We started the season with $100,000.00 budget not including the land. The crew has been working around the clock since we took occupancy in April.
Greenhouse #1 april 24th 2015...
Greenhouse 4 24 2015 005

P.S. I gave them the ladder...;)

Top Bottom