Long Release Fert And Perlite

• Thread starter Ralfmichhigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ralfmichhigh

Hello,
Doc you think it would be possible to do a hempy bucket with long rease Nutrients and Perlite? I was looking at Osmocote as ive heard good things about them!
Thanks

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

Yes it is, but their are draw backs with the long release nutes, u would be better off making your own super soil or hand feed. Me personally would not use long release nutes,

R

Ralfmichhigh

Yes it is, but their are draw backs with the long release nutes, u would be better off making your own super soil or hand feed. Me personally would not use long release nutes,
Hello,
Ive heard many people say that and im still thinking if doing it, is still a while away, has to get warmer. But in your oppinion a hempy bucket with 100% perlite and long release Nutrients would technically work?
Thanks
Ralf

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i used slow release nutes on a couple o plants back in the day as a wee experiment.shitty ones i don't doubt.not just perlite n slow release nutes but just a bit into my soil.
it kept em green n fed and they looked n smelled good but the problem was when i was trying to flush and get a bit of fade going the slow release kept em green until chop time and when it was dried n cured the smoke was really harsh.
iv never used em since

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

Hello,
Ive heard many people say that and im still thinking if doing it, is still a while away, has to get warmer. But in your oppinion a hempy bucket with 100% perlite and long release Nutrients would technically work?
Thanks
Ralf
Never used a hempy pot, so I'm not sure I can answer that

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I was thinking slow release fert on mother plant then cuttings go to dwc

Latest posts

Top Bottom