Long Time Indoor Going Outdoor

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

Hi fellow growers, as the title states I have been a longtime indoor grower and I decided to try a green house grow. This is my first time growing in a green house, so I will appreciate a little help. I started by grading the ground to the pitch I was looking for. Then I brought in a few trucks of road base and finished the grading job. The GH is 40'Wx100'L and the side walls are 10' with the peak at 14'. The plan is to have roll up side curtains to 6' so I get plenty of ventilation. Inside I plan on running 4 rows with 64T in a hydro recirculating system like I run indoors. Here are some pics of the progress so far. I'm getting a few deliveries this week to round off the missing components. I will post next weeks progress as we move along.
Long time indoor going outdoor
Long time indoor going outdoor 2

DO IT

DO IT

I wil post some pics tomorrow. The GH is framed up and ready for covering and the internals. This should get finished up in April. I had a bad accident last year and did not get to finish it up for last years season.

B

Bakedjon

Any updates would love to see what you are using for fans and air circulation... Like the customization, good for you. I wish I were more skilled in those areas, but have more of a science mind. Would love to see hydro in the greenhouse. Have done some coco beds, but found that soil was best and have stuck with it.

Top Bottom