Longbottom Leaf and friends

• Thread starter 707seedbank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I have been rocking Loran's Longbottom leaf for a few years now. Great flavor and an amazing buzz. Big ups to Loran for his generosity.

This pheno of Longbottom leaf has been spread around and is also called Kush Cleaner or heart attack kush. She finishes in 8weeks and easily yields 2+/light.
Cleaner1
Cleaner2
Cleaner3

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Next up we have a great white shark. She has an incredible sweet candy smell. Hard to describe but reminds me of the the herb i would grow in the 90's.

After that theres train wreck. I learned how to grow with this plant. I grew it for many years and thought i would never grow it again. Here i am tho almost 20years later, rocking the train wreck again..

last few pics are Og twist. I think its a Chemdog/Og cross but not 100%.
Gws4
Trainwreck
Og twist
Twist 1

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
This one is a triangle kush/Longbottom leaf at 32 days. Most phenos have the longbottom smell but this one is growing more like the daddy but stinks of dank Og.
Tkkc

The next one is sfv/longbottom leaf or sfvBx1. This pheno also stinks of heavy Og.
Sfvbx1

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
3grambowl- I can see how you could think that with that pic but if you look closely you will notice that the LBL, GWs, Tw, and the twist are all seeded up. These plants were grown in the most shitty spot in my grow and it gets extremely cold at night in that room. Reason for the small nugs.

In my main rooms I've pulled it off with 9plants under a light and with 16plants/light, easy…

ohthatguy8- Thanks man, I'll check out that thread.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
The purple indica/LBL are rocking… They are at 6weeks today. As you can tell the PI has taken over the cross. I can't wait to see how these turn out.
Pilbl
Pilbl flower

I accidentally got a little LBL pollen on the GWS. Ended up being a happy mistake. Some of the phenos are getting HUGe.. I have a nice mix of different smells coming from these girls. Unfortunately the tops grew into the light and got fucked up. I'll have to give the big one another try.
Gwslbl

The last one is a urkle/chemdawg4 bX3. This one will also be getting revegged.
Rose44

3grambowl

Dude wowza cola for daysss that's a 24 pack right there! Lmao. Killer imagine that ish in a sog. Holy shit props
3gb

symbiote420

symbiote420

They all look great, the P.I. is a nice old school smoke I used to luv ....did the LBL speed up the veg? I've grown a couple P.I. crosses that were fire but you had to veg them too long for me to keep any around. Those OG crosses look impressive, I have some of Mota's Rebel OG (Triangle x LBL) from him at the expo this weekend and saw a nice nug of it ......definitely moved to the head of my list, good luck!!

Power OG

Power OG

I testing for mota rite now, Novacaines aka startrippers, LBL x sensi star, in veg still but wow excited after seeing this thread.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Damn mate, you're growing some real pearlers there!

Wondering if you know why that LBL clone is called "Heart Attack Kush"?

Beeeeeautiful colas on those LBL x GSC plants.

-- iCultivate --

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
symbiote420- The Pi in the pic is growing just like the Pi, really slow. But the other phenos definitely have double the stretch as the one in the pic. I'll get pics of the other phenos when time permits. Im sure Mota's triangle /LbL is going to kick some serious ass…

iCultivate- I spread the LBL clone around to all my neighbors and friends. A few years back i had a heart attack in the garden that i grow all the LBL in. One of the neighbors trimmers named it heart attack kush after smoking it. Very powerful and racy high..

Today we have a purple diesel that i got from harborside. I was told she finishes really early outdoors. She is at 10 weeks today in the pic.
PurpD

Next up is SfvOg/LBL at 8weeks today. Some of these girls are smelling amazing...
Sfvbxx
Sfvmmm

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Out of all the seeds i popped i only got a few males and females that smell like Og. The rest smell like long bottom leaf or a watered down bubblegum smell to almost no smell at all. Kind of like the white or DOG.

This is my favorite Og bx1 male
SfvOGmale

SfvOgmale1

Top Bottom