• Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Purple Indica/LongBottomLeaf
PIKC

soopy

soopy

That rainbow shot is amazing SS! Almost as amazing as the skills and passion in this thread, my hats off man. Mad respect.

I bet the PI x LBL are beastin' about now...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everythings looking killer SS! That old school Indica sounds like a winner! I bet theres some gems to be found in those LBL F2's. I grew the LBL from Loran when he first made them. I found a cut that was incredible. VERY stinky and potent! Smelled like a gasoline soaked lemon that was shoved up a dead skunks ass lol. Man I wish I still has that cut. I really miss it!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Everythings looking killer SS! That old school Indica sounds like a winner! I bet theres some gems to be found in those LBL F2's. I grew the LBL from Loran when he first made them. I found a cut that was incredible. VERY stinky and potent! Smelled like a gasoline soaked lemon that was shoved up a dead skunks ass lol. Man I wish I still has that cut. I really miss it!
That description is awesome. I have flowered out 2 lol ladies n both were full on lemon. Hoping to find a stinker like u described out of the second half of the pack.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Great show SS!
That describes every girl that resulted from my first run of it. Started off stinking of gasoline (which was why I decided not to keep any cuts, I don't care for that stank), then after 2mos cure it became soft lemony Lemon Pledge. No skunk that I could detect, but that's me.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Blaze- Hey bud, how did your season go? What turned out the best for you this year?

manicgrower- I love your description of the LBL "Smelled like a gasoline soaked lemon that was shoved up a dead skunks ass".

ohthatguy8- Im getting the cleaner smell on most phenos. Some have a slight bubblegum smell and other have a very faint smell of Og kush. Theres a pheno of the LBL that grows much slower and has more indica looking leafs and finishes very early outdoors. My main goal in the f2's is to try an isolate that pheno. Im in the process of making f3's. Hopefully the male i selected will be a early finisher..

Seamaiden- Thank you for the kind words!

Soopy- Thanks bro! Ill be at the emerald cup this year. Hit me up if you'll be there..

TIME2UNITE- She has been revegged. S1's will be made this winter and Im also going to be hitting her with some CatPiss, and Og pollen.

Top Bottom