Longbottom Leaf and friends

• Thread starter 707seedbank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Old Betsy sprayed with STS. I see a few seeds but not many. I chopped her down today
Old betsy

T

TIME2UNITE

Nice, glad she revegged for ya, sometimes that can be a biotch with Indicas. Sounds like some Skunky makings coming up in the works.

Everything else is looking pretty healthy and frosty also.

Blaze

Blaze

Blaze- Hey bud, how did your season go? What turned out the best for you this year?

It went OK, it was a stressfull year but I can't complain. Our best ones this year were the Longbottom Leaf and the Mendo Pineapple both in terms of size and quality. A close second would probably be the Guava Kush f2's we ran. Hope to see you at the Emerald Cup this weekend!

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I have the georgetown green reversed and ready to start making some S1's with her. She is a super stinky plant but not RKS. MOre of a soap stank.
The first two pics are the plants that got sprayed with the sts and about a week before opening and hopefully pollenating my little gh. The last pic is the georgetown green ready for some loving. I also have some headband, sourD, old betsy, chemdawg4, and a few others that will be getting dusted .
ChameleonMale1
ChameleonMale

Chameleon

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Saw a fungus gnat and nanners in two of those pics, now I don't feel left out...

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Hey Farmers,
Its been a minute… I have been getting several PM about south fork seeds. IM not affiliated or connected with them in any way. Backyard farmer is South Fork Seeds. I gave him a few seeds of my Chemdog #4 line and he found a male and pollen chucked every clone he could with it. There are a few other guys that have based there seed company off my hard work. With that said i have decided to start my own seed company.
I have Chemdog, sfv Og, Old betsy, NorCal catpiss, pineapple, all In seed form. They are very stable with little to no variation in pheno types. Every elite clone will be crossed to every ass kicking male.
707 Seed Bank will be the company name. Check me out on IG, 707seedbank.

L

Little Hill

Guys....sierra skunk is a real breeder in an industry full of hacks and wannabees. Supporting him will help you get better genetics in your garden and provide an avenue for a gifted and passionate breeder with a long history of working with this plant a chance to improve it even further.

Blaze

Blaze

707 Seed Bank will be the company name. Check me out on IG, 707seedbank.

Awesome to hear! I will definitely be eagerly awaiting your new releases. The LBL is still one of the best strains for outdoor in my opinion.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Spider K- I'll be up and running in another month. I've been working the berry white for the past few years. Its a very early and super frosty outdoor strain. You could easily pass it off as indoor.

Little Hill- thank you for the kind words bro!

Blaze- lbl is still one of my favorites as well. Just wait until you try some of the betsy beans. I couldn't be happier how they turned out. Hope to see you at the emerald cup

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
707 Seed Bank SnowCone. This is a cross of Pie guys snowman S1 crossed to 707Chemdawg. Extremely potent. S
IMG 20171111 111902170 HDR
amples that have been sent to the lab have been coming back around 27%-29%. Heavy GSC flavor with a hint of the lemon fuel Chemdog. A personal favorite

Top Bottom