Look What I Found Next To My Rose Bush

• Thread starter stickythumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickythumb

stickythumb

Ok, so the wife and I are having a cigarette on the front porch this morning, talking about our current yard/weeds situation. We go to take a look at our rose bush that has been beaten down by our recent rainfall and noticed this beauty, What should/ or can I do with it?

Look what i found next to my rose bush
stickythumb

stickythumb

No doubt @Golden Zia, I'm on the same page with you there, but I can't exactly just let it grow outside, lol. It was definitely camouflaged quite well for me not to really have noticed it.

@william76, my wife and I were just discussing that, it's possible that maybe one of the plants I chose not to grow out somehow got dropped there. Either way it's a total suprise :) maybe I will let it chill there, oh BTW I found 3 more, wtf? Hahaha craziness!

20170520 110940
20170520 111025
stickythumb

stickythumb

Thanks for the advice, digging them up kinda scares the shit outta me because I don't want to mess up the roots, my tent is currently filled up at the time, just feel like they shouldn't go to waste though.

jipp

jipp

yeah do not be afraid. how long till your tent is empty? could let them chill for a while longer if the weather is nice. what do you have to lose.. other than learning something new. also could be really good herb.. who knows but deserves a chance i say. :D

have a great day, and what a great surprise to find.
chris.

stickythumb

stickythumb

I have another thread in grow room design, Im just coming up on 5 weeks veg for the plants in the tent, look like these may be around the same age possibly, Definitely going to let them chill for awhile. I'm using Fox Farm liquid nutes for my indoor grow, would it be beneficial to mix some up in water and feed these plants with it?

Tat2420

Tat2420

I would. 1/4 strength. Your roses may appreciate it as well.
I would consider moving them soon however. You got a good potential for entanglement there. Better to move them now if you can't let them go full season right there in my opinion

stickythumb

stickythumb

Alright, I think I'm going to transplant 3 of the plants, and leave the one with the longer stem outside. That means I need to make a make shift tent (which I think I'll use an old dresser for now). Definitely a great unexpected suprise!! Gotta love nature :)

Top Bottom